• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wake up and see my activity feed is getting blown up with lltq
9c67fadd83da0ad76a4e061db34fc476efa45771.png

Alright then, let the people of SteamGAF speak.

No promises, my budget is pretty tight... but I'm in a bit of a bad mood so I'm hoping that maybe doing an awesome giveaway would make me feel a bit better.

http://strawpoll.me/1998906

I wish they allowed a write in option so people could suggest things that I forgot, such as Shovel Knight.

I love all these choices, and even the stat checks will probably change up little things in the story. I wonder how many ending/deaths are in the game.

I lost the duel due to the stat checks, so I restarted and got my fencing stat up to win the duel. I died a different way soon after that...

L.O.R.D

guys
this is my first attempt to craft a badge
i have 6 summer 2014 card
i only need 4

Summer Adventure Card 2
Summer Adventure Card 4
Summer Adventure Card 8
Summer Adventure Card 10

thanks

my user name is Chief_LORD

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Alright then, let the people of SteamGAF speak.

No promises, my budget is pretty tight... but I'm in a bit of a bad mood so I'm hoping that maybe doing an awesome giveaway would make me feel a bit better.

http://strawpoll.me/1998906

I wish they allowed a write in option so people could suggest things that I forgot, such as Shovel Knight.

The new Sherlock Holmes

It's $20 if you buy it from a trader :p

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
guys
this is my first attempt to craft a badge
i have 6 summer 2014 card
i only need 4

Summer Adventure Card 2
Summer Adventure Card 4
Summer Adventure Card 8
Summer Adventure Card 10

thanks

my user name is Chief_LORD

I have extras of 4, 8, and 10. I need anything but those. Do you have any extras?

Is Long Live the Queen worth it for 2.49? I've heard good things about it.

I bought it after the many comments here, expecting it to be rather useless and the 'anime'-ness of it being it's only appeal, but it's actually a very enjoyable, funny game once you overlook what may be an offputting art style. There seems to be quite a variety of options available and while it may not appeal to everyone, I would definitely think it is worth a purchase at the cheap price.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT4| Accounting = Failed

So much anger built up because of this.

zkylon

zkylewd
Blood Dragon is just Far Cry 3 with retro sci-fi-related stylistic and thematic changes. For some that was enough, but I wouldn't recommend it to anybody who found Far Cry 3 a chore to play.
well i never played farry3 but outside of cutscenes (which were excellent) this was pretty lame.

Zkylon said I wouldn't be able to find a pic of Saoirse sporting purple.

Zkylon was wrong.

i did it for you babe

i could not bear seeing you colorless

now the universe is right again

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
There's still hope for Ikaruga

And I don't think Crimzon Clover will be a flash or daily, it just got released three weeks ago.

That said, everybody with the slightest interest in Shmups should buy that game, it's face melting awesome!

(and has at least a 30% discount going at the moment...)

My tally and accounting reveal I managed to get 14 games for $32 this Steam sale. Pretty good so far.

The last day of the sale will be fun for me. I'll spend the whole day selling/crafting/combining cards to see how much I can make and then try and knock games off my wishlist.

EDIT: I think this means KOTOR2 won, right? Hell yes.

sabanoo

Damn, thanks Mokoi. Guess I'm playing Long Live The Queen now! I was about to just bite the bullet and pick it up myself after all the recommendations here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom