• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biochet

tumblr_lx725lDtIW1qd6r6bo1_500.gif

My marketplace restriction lifted and I got enough summer cards to get myself into the black.

I find the new sell listings a bit messy. I go to sell item and it asks me to select it from my inventory. Gee, I'm looking at Summer Sale Card 4 prices maybe I want to list that item no, no show me my entire inventory...

I guess that is a feature that may come soon though.

Teppic

Marlow Briggs is pretty fun. Easy to get into and has good presentation. It also runs well on my laptop. Will play some more later.

Turfster

Daily
  • Payday 2 80% off Again
  • Age of Mythology 50% off
  • GTA IV 80% off Again
  • Space Engineers 33% off Again
  • Deus Ex HR:DC 75% off Again
  • Assetto Corsa 50% off
  • Wargame 40% off
  • Transistor 25% off
  • Tropico 4 85% off
Flash
  • Alan Wake 85% off
  • F1 2013 75% off
  • Octodad 66% off Again
  • Reus 75% off
Community choice
  • F.E.A.R. 75% off
  • Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II 66% off
  • Age of Empires II HD 75% off
  • System Shock 2 85% off
Community votes
Pack 1:
  • Super Hexagon 75% off
  • Gnomoria 75% off
  • Rogue Legacy 75% off Again
  • Plague Inc xx% off Again
Pack 2:
  • Dead Space 75% off
  • Alan Wake 85% off ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS
  • Outlast 75% off Again
  • Amnesia Machine For Pigs 75% off Again

Scrum

Huh? No double dipping on PC?
Steam noob here... Why can't I buy Legendary Edition of Skyrim if I already own the barebone Skyrim edition? Am I supposed to either always buy the complete edition for every game at first sight or buy all dlc one by one afterwards even though there are sales on game packs with all dlc included?

If you buy legendary while already owning regular edition then you will get an extra copy of the regular that you can gift away. I might be wrong on the gifting part though :)

Biochet

LOL alan wake in community vote and flash sale, get ready for 16 hours of alan wake sale,
say goodbye to rogue legacy while you're at it

S1n1st3r

Banned
Are there any significant gameplay differences between the Transformers: Something something Cybertron series' entries.

They all blur into one for me.

_hekk05

Banned
Transistor, deus ex, tropico 4, assetto corsa, payday 2

flash has octodad and alan wake

not bad, but where's my broforce or ikaruga??

purg3

slept with Malkin
Did the prices change for the community sales? I thought both SS2 and Kotor 2 were cheaper when the voting was going on.

no crysis or elder scrolls (not skyrim) again......... at least I can get the first couple of fears for cheap..

SIGH. stop putting the same goddamn games on -75% steam, you have a HUGE catalogue

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
25%, 33%, 2 X 40% and 50% of the 9 main deals

why Gaben, why?

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom