• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was waiting for Transistor, but not diving in at only 10% off when I only have $20 left to spend for the rest of the sale.

But I will go all in on F.E.A.R though.

EDIT: Nevermind.

swx

B8DkMhk.gif

Nibiru

Banned
Maybe Valve have learned that people just like spending and that good sales are not really that important. I mean jeez we just had a ton of people by the princess simulator lol.

All repeat!!! FFS valve.

Hey. Broken Age, Double Dragon Neo, Deponia 3, The last door, Half Minute Hero 2, Ikaruga...
They will still come.
Right? Gabe? Right???

;_;

Maybe Valve have learned that people just like spending and that good sales are not really that important. I mean jeez we just had a ton of people by the princess simulator lol.

Its not a bad game and it had a good discount for the first time.
So whats wrong about that?

Transistor is the only thing I would like to buy. But no, I will wait for a deeper discount the end of this year or the next Summer Seal. The same goes for Age of Mythology.

ChronoX

It is finally time for me to buy F1 Race Stars and all its DLC. Personally I don't think anything that's less than 60% off should be on a daily deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom