• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were unable to contact the game's item server. The game's item server may be down or Steam may be experiencing temporary connectivity issues. Your listing has not been created. Refresh the page and try again.
The "game" was Steam Summer sale. I guess many people did the same as me, sell card they got from team points.

ArynCrinn

Banned
We need another $0.99 sale, I vote the perfect game for that is One Finger Death Punch, aka Super Hexagon last sale. More people need to play that game!

Pyrrhus

Never fails.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with the flow of this thread. But it's just not very impressive. We've been trained to see these things as fire sales or at least very good deals. 10% isn't all that impressive when you only have 9 slots a day is all I'm saying.

Bsigg12

How this sale has gone

IgMyx.gif

Pretty much. I bought Risk of Rain and that's it.

Ruruja

Why are people hating steam when it's the pubs/devs who decide if they put their game on sale or not?

No wait nevermind, I know the answer.

derExperte

How's Alan Wake on PC?

The Franchise bundle with American NIghtmare is only 1,5eur more. Worth it?

PC version is the only version anyone should ever play. Very, very good, almost like a new game.

Why are people hating steam when it's the pubs/devs who decide if they put their game on sale or not?

The pubs don't decide what the dailies/flash deals are. The percentages sure but the repeats are Valve's fault.

Arthea

There are thousands games on steam, some of them never go on sale, some lost vote by mere 4 percents, but we get so many repeats instead.

Everyone vote for Rogue Legacy. I've been meaning to get that. I even passed up LLTQ to have enough in my wallet for it.

The rest of the pack is pretty good it has Gnomoria too. (Already have it, but generally, it's recommended)

MadGear

Hm, to get Assetto Corsa or not to.

I only use a gamepad (my Logitech Wheel for PS3 broke down :/) and since AC is considered a Racing Simulator and not a Realistic Racing Game (quite the difference) I wonder how well this would work. Anyone here who played AC with a controller and could comment on this?

Gangxxter

Although I've spent the most money during this sale out of all sales I've participated in, it's really annoying to see all those repeats.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
not even a good drive-by game either

fuck this day!

edit: if you dont want to get one of those AMD promo code things, Murdered Soul Suspect is 33% off and works with the 25% voucher on GMG, so its basically 50% off

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed

Because Steam chooses which daily/flash/community sales make it. They're the ones making the final discount choices.

There are so many awesome games with deep discounts that never get featured. What's the point? Who puts this whole thing together when Alan Wake is a Flash sale and up for vote in a Community Choice? Do they just not care? Whatever's already sold well gets shown and everything else is just left to pick off what's left?

Mr. Hyde

AC seems cool but I never find racing sims that fun. Are there any good arcade style racing games on steam that have an actual online community?

I somehow spent a lot of money on this sale and am still unsatisfied. It probably has to do with those stupid community votes and the deals that never were.

rip in peace ikaruga

Talk about underwhelming. Just about every single game has already been on sale already... even the community choices are for games already in the dailys? What the hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom