• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Oh man. All of the gta games for 10 bucks. I already have all of them for ps2, but I guess it's be worth buying for PC. I still never played the expansion for 4

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Beware the ides of GFWL.

Oh and also GTA 3/VC/SA do not have Xinput support. Otherwise they're good.

Oh great. Gfwl. I already bought dark souls and I have a copy if supreme commander and a couple other old games with gfwl so I guess I'm gonna have to bite the bullet anyway

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
AlrMiDN.png

Haven't played it since it originally came out on the 'cube. All the posts about the high res texture packs and 60FPS gameplay got me excited.

I need to try GTAIV enbs for a third time bit it takes so fucking long. Still haven't been able to get it looking anything like the screenshots. Although I'm not denying you can of course, but I'm not sure where I keep f'ing up. Obviously a lot of the screenshots use various texture/car models as well but even the lighting usually doesn't quite work for me.

Turfster

Is secret of the magic crystals legitimately a good game? Also why is no one buying Super House of Deade Ninjas? Game is beyond legit, it's balloobial!

It's not a bad bad game, but it's not hardcore either.
It's basically simple management and DDR-style "hit the right buttons in sequence at the right time" gameplay.

I need to try GTAIV enbs for a third time bit it takes so fucking long. Still haven't been able to get it looking anything like the screenshots. Although I'm not denying you can of course, but I'm not sure where I keep f'ing up. Obviously a lot of the screenshots use various texture/car models as well but even the lighting usually doesn't quite work for me.
I tried too. Sky went batshit. It turned orange and red, then black. Uninstalled the game

Is secret of the magic crystals legitimately a good game? Also why is no one buying Super House of Deade Ninjas? Game is beyond legit, it's balloobial!

I bought Magic Crystals, played it for about 2 and half hours, ended up selling it's cards for about 70 cents... so 30 cents for 2 and half of hours is not bad. Is the game good? Not really, it's repetitive, the graphics are pretty bad, but hey, I just wanted to see where it went. If you want something to waste a couple of hours in, it's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom