• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
So... is Alan Wake worth buying? How about Amercan Nightmare since there is a bundle. what about that extra Collector Edition stuff.

Jawmuncher

Just made a bunch of badges for the losing team.
Thought of saving the summer cards to craft a badge to help out but NAH. Just used them to recoup purchase of cards.

My contribution to all of the GIFs
tumblr_mqykmb12Jo1ro1atjo1_500.gif

mdzapeer

So... is Alan Wake worth buying? How about Amercan Nightmare since there is a bundle. what about that extra Collector Edition stuff.

Alan wake and american nightmare are both fun games.Worth playing, go for it. They arent that scary though more twin peaks still weirdness and spookiness.

Probably. I didn't see any for the Resident Evil games though which i was really hoping for.

I've been buying games and then waiting a day to get as many Playfire monies as possible. It's worked so far, may wait until Monday to try out any games I buy today.

mdzapeer

Gods & Kings is still $7.49, so it's likely your only chance to get BNW for less would be if they made another "upgrade" option and if it got discounted to $5 in the winter sale.

snagged gods and kings for a dollar or 2 from greenmangaming during their flash sales. And I have this 5$ or less rule for steam now.

Shadownet

Banned
Alan wake and american nightmare are both fun games.Worth playing, go for it. They arent that scary though more twin peaks still weirdness and spookiness.

Guess I'm getting the Franchise pack. love me some spooky games.

---------------------------------------------

I played Deus Ex Human Revolution on PC a long time ago. the control felt wonderful. rented for PS3 a couple months ago. and the control felt very off. Is that just me or what..?

Tempted to buy it again for PC

Turfster

I played with the texture packs, they're fine. Though he is right, the original textures are better artistically, at least for the enemies.

The textures I'll give you, possibly, but the enemy models are just "hell no".
Those are a crime against good taste and humanity =p

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I was ready to gift it to you tomorrow, since I had an extra key from Kickstarter. Couldn't you wait one more day??? Arghhh

someone directed me at one for 10 keys. OH WELL

Umi88

Woah.. got xcom enemy unknown cheap from a friend that wanted to buy the dlc and having such a blast playing it, is the dlc worth it?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
do not listen to Turfster

he is known to have rage blackouts and multiple personality disorder

all of those personalities hate videogames

Ganzor

Since i just won a game i thought i would give something as well
Edit: If the key dosen't work just pm me and we figure something out.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dust: An Elysian Tail -- MB-F35BB068E15B8E65 - Taken by ReduxMachine. 6 entrants total.

t1403898182z1.png

Turfster

Are you saying the replacement models are terrible? I'm not really following.

Yes, they are.
They basically turned a scary as hell enemy into a bimbo with make-up and bolt-on tits.

do not listen to Turfster

he is known to have rage blackouts and multiple personality disorder

all of those personalities hate videogames

We do not!
Right guys?
Nope, the guys say we don't hate videogames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom