• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

didamangi

dnucwc.png

Geez, that euro=usd price, you guys get ploughed so bad. Makes me kinda worried for that new currency thing on Steam.

Bad Rats Roulette: Prepare to Die Edition

Alright, you know drill. One of these is Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition and the rest are Bad Rats.

Choose wisely...

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FiveElementNinja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mystery Game #3 -- MB-B844BCE1BA059821
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-883DF61359FFAA1C
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-CBDD593183A447CE - Taken by FtHTiny
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-D06620FCE8D8E167 - Taken by xptoxyz
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-8460A5AF3437F2B8
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-2D06F391B229D5C8

t1403909885z1.png

Caerith

+ Gunman Clive made by beril

It's only 1,49€ right now and definitely worth that price.
Thanks! Editing my post.

My ga... never mind, it's not on PC =p
On a more serious note:
Gunman Clive
Assault Android Cactus
Last Knight:Rogue Rider
LOVE
NEO Scavenger
Malebolgia is on greenlight, right?

How could you forget Dudebro II?(Which technically isn't out yet, but still)
There's also quite a few in the Indie Game Dev thread that are close to release or have been released, but just not on Steam.

Do you know who made those?

Turfster

Do you know who made those?

Malebolgia is Dascu
StarDiver is friken
Last Knight is Davision
Assault Android Cactus is Paz and others
NEO Scavenger is dcfedor

Marvin's Mittens is on Greenlight and is by JasoNsider
APEXICON is on Greenlight and is by Ashodin
LOVE is by Fred Wood, but I'm ashamed to say I don't know his gaf nick.

BruteUA

I've given away a few copies of Bad Rats, but I don't have it myself. I'd love to play roulette, but I'm afraid I'll win Dark Souls if I win anything. So I'm going to go on record, I will purchase Bad Rats (for myself) by the last day of the sale.

Alright, you know drill. One of these is Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition and the rest are Bad Rats.

Choose wisely...

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FiveElementNinja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mystery Game #3 -- MB-B844BCE1BA059821
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-883DF61359FFAA1C
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-CBDD593183A447CE - Taken by FtHTiny
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-D06620FCE8D8E167 - Taken by xptoxyz
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-8460A5AF3437F2B8
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-2D06F391B229D5C8

t1403909885z1.png

Arthea

missed the best deal this sale so far? I have you covered!
my last one, finally managed to e-mail it to myself

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Long Live The Queen -- MB-D0A3241B9298EFF1 - Taken by SmarterUnconscious. 49 entrants total.

t1403911086z1.png

Vuze

Geez, that euro=usd price, you guys get ploughed so bad. Makes me kinda worried for that new currency thing on Steam.
Yeah, this is also the reason why I only buy from GMG using Playfire Credit. It pisses me off so much that they and Humble went with the €=$ thing.

Choose wisely...
Thats so awesome haha! Thanks for this FiveElementNinja :D

I've given away a few copies of Bad Rats, but I don't have it myself. I'd love to play roulette, but I'm afraid I'll win Dark Souls if I win anything. So I'm going to go on record, I will purchase Bad Rats (for myself) by the last day of the sale.
I'm waiting for a sale. None of this permanent price drop that is 75% off old sale price. I want to pay less than the 90% off price of the old price point.

Giveaway time!!!!

ModBot said:
Instructions for NewVegasDog:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

System Shock 2- -- MB-F71D60CBBC97DDB6 - Taken by Coppanuva. 4 entrants total.
Long Live The Queen- -- MB-92B0EB264FC8BDF0 - Taken by General_Frags. 25 entrants total.

t1403901386z1.png

Toki767

This contest is only for people who've given gifts but haven't won anything from ModBot yet. Gotta share the love.
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last month, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Some $5 Game -- MB-06CDF9EF6CB68818 - Taken by Mr. Poolman. 7 entrants total.

t1403901438z1.png

DeviantBoi

Which is the better Tropico, 3 or 4?

I got the trilogy from a bundle, but I'm considering getting the 4th one.

Or just wait for the PS4 version of 5?

Which is the better Tropico, 3 or 4?

I got the trilogy from a bundle, but I'm considering getting the 4th one.

Or just wait for the PS4 version of 5?

4 improves in every way on what 3 did. At that price, get the collector's bundle, it's a steal. I think 4 is better than 5 too. Play 4 now, wait for 5 to get all the expansions and DLC, then buy that when it's on sale

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...

Choose wisely...

I will try this for bad rats, if I win Dark Souls you can do another giveaway with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom