• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Okay, I think I've done as well as I could in my gaf nicks for PC games that hadn't been posted yet post on the last page.
If I forgot any of you (and I know I did, but I'm bad with names), forgive me?

Anyway, point is, there's lots of GAFfer devs.

Toki767

You're a good fellow. Hopefully the person who wins this hasn't actually won anything from ModBot yet.

Hopefully the restriction that people who have won in the past month are disqualified helps with that. Definitely would like to mostly reward the people gifting rather than just the people constantly entering without doing much else.

Caerith

For Android Assault Cactus, I believe Paz is the dev who posts here sometimes.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=66326

Malebolgia is Dascu
StarDiver is friken
Last Knight is Davision
Assault Android Cactus is Paz and others
NEO Scavenger is dcfedor

Marvin's Mittens is on Greenlight and is by JasoNsider
APEXICON is on Greenlight and is by Ashodin
LOVE is by Fred Wood, but I'm ashamed to say I don't know his gaf nick.
Thanks. And yeah, searching for "Love" on NeoGAF is tricky.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
paeuvd.png

wckrvv.png

tumblr_mgpbljbgQs1qdqc9wo1_500.gif

embrace it Zero, embrace your failures!

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully the restriction that people who have won in the past month are disqualified helps with that. Definitely would like to mostly reward the people gifting rather than just the people constantly entering without doing much else.

I didn't even notice that >.<

Has DMC4 ever been lower than $5? Can't use Enhanced Steam because I'm on mobile.

On Steam, no. On Gamesrocket (never heard of it before) it was $3.95 a while ago.

nexen

Anyone else super disappointed in this sale?

I know I have a bazillion games and I am extremely spoiled but I've been heavily investing myself into Steam sales since the beginning and the drop off in quality is stark to me.
I've spent less than 1/4th on this sale than I've spent on any other (and I track that shit religiously). Usually I have to stop myself from spending too much. This time .. meh.

I'm really just waiting for it to be over now so I can buy off the things I've been waiting on dailies for.

Jopie

is bad rats that bad? hahaha

To me, no, not really. I am sure I could find hundreds of games worse than it on steam. It's a janky little game with a really odd concept, and some physics that don't quite work all the time, but I have left the game feeling satisfied on more than one occasion.

nexen

I blame the steam community.

eh, the flash sale community choices are always stupid. But this time the dailies are just terrible. Either (relatively) overpriced or its been on sale a million times before, or both.

edit: jesus, guys, don't buy Bad Rats for yourselves. That completely ruins the joke of it.

Lomax

Anyone else super disappointed in this sale?

I know I have a bazillion games and I am extremely spoiled but I've been heavily investing myself into Steam sales since the beginning and the drop off in quality is stark to me.
I've spent less than 1/4th on this sale than I've spent on any other (and I track that shit religiously). Usually I have to stop myself from spending too much. This time .. meh.

I'm really just waiting for it to be over now so I can buy off the things I've been waiting on dailies for.

Chasing the Dragon. Though the lack of price mistakes and the weirdness of the contest has reduced some of the excitement, the sale is what the sale is.

rtcn63

There are people with inventories full of bad rats gifts. All you fuckers wanting in on that shit, post your steam profiles and I'm like 96% sure someone will oblige eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom