• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

sqwarlock

Really hope SFIV goes up as a flash next. I can't get the free XBL one right now, so it's the next best option (since even though I have the PS+ one, PSN is just terrible.)

Ozium

*goes to play Shovel Knight, realises he never redeemed the giveaway

guile-head-shake-o.gif

go home and be a family man :)

Turfster

Another giveaway! I'm using the weekly rule to help those who never win stuff , for you are my people. You're free to enter for any/all but you can only win one.

Once Binary Domain is claimed, I'll PM the winner a code for the Dan Marshall pack DLC.

Very nice giveaway.

Buy Rogue Legacy on the next Flash in a few hours. You will not regret it people
Chances of the non-horror pack winning are slim to none =p

MisterM

Picked up AoE II and had a quick skirmish. Oh my, the memories!

It didn't take long for my camp to be overrun by cavalry though.

JustLynx

Repost!

The kindness and generosity here is too much! trying to keep up and do the same :p
Good luck!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (JustLynx, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_586x192.jpg

Can't Stop Laughing Bundle -- MB-4B4AE5142DEDA693

t1403957053z1.png

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
What's the point in crafting another summer badge (or any other badge)? You get more exp, but I could get more exp by crafting a game badge.

If you level up a badge, do you get better items or something?

What's the point in crafting another summer badge (or any other badge)? You get more exp, but I could get more exp by crafting a game badge.

Well you get those special game items that you could sell. I got an uncommon one and managed to sell it for 50 cents. If I crafted a game badge I wouldn't get anything close to that.

Ozium

You get the chance to get tokens, dota 2 items or tf2 items...

in other words, straight cash homey

Kanokare

Another giveaway! I'm using the weekly rule to help those who never win stuff , for you are my people. You're free to enter for any/all but you can only win one.

Once Binary Domain is claimed, I'll PM the winner a code for the Dan Marshall pack DLC.

Yoooo that Typing of the Dead giveaway. I'm actually thinking of making more Youtube videos on it XD Made one a year ago but then cheaters were ruining the leaderboard so I stopped. May as well finish uploading though.

Toki767

Great set of games right there.

http://a.pomf.se/hdwtbb.webm

http://a.pomf.se/chkjco.webm

Just got the game and the controller, awesome fun, even though Star Citizen is pretty limited still.

This is early Star Citizen? Well damn... Time to upgrade everything. Looks gorgeous.

Hi! Been waiting seven years for my account to get activated and it finally did thanks to Stumpokapow.. I added him on Steam and he was kind enough to respond (proof that SteamGAF is best GAF?)

So glad to finally be a part of the GAF community, particularly SteamGAF..

yay!

That's criminal! Welcome though

Vuze

how does a man send steamgifts via modbot?
Send it to your mail, copy the link for modbot, remove everything after the gift id if you don't want to share your mail.

Pictured guide is the second post in the modbot guide thread btw

Caerith

Oh man, I didn't even know there was an extreme mode. I finished it in February and hadn't kept up with updates. I'm going to have to give that a try!

Yeah, it was updated in April with new achievements, controller support, and extreme difficulty. You can NG+ into extreme and keep your achievement progress, but buzz is through the roof so you're getting 200+ customers a day. It does not mess around.

Kaper

Picked up AoE II and had a quick skirmish. Oh my, the memories!

It didn't take long for my camp to be overrun by cavalry though.

I did the same a few days ago. The AI is balls hard now, but having not played the game for over 8 years I think part of that is due to rust.

The_Monk

...Can't stop playing AoE II HD my good people!

And there's a good reason, I finally managed to do something I've been trying, an army of Monks! It's great! :)

Sera O

Banned
Yoooo that Typing of the Dead giveaway. I'm actually thinking of making more Youtube videos on it XD Made one a year ago but then cheaters were ruining the leaderboard so I stopped. May as well finish uploading though.

Do it! Actually I think I watched your video (is it a s-rank hard-mode playthrough?) and then went and picked up the version of TotD with DLC packs added. So that's why I'm giving this one away, haha!

City 17

Hi! Been waiting seven years for my account to get activated and it finally did thanks to Stumpokapow.. I added him on Steam and he was kind enough to respond (proof that SteamGAF is best GAF?)

So glad to finally be a part of the GAF community, particularly SteamGAF..

yay!

Welcome!

cicero

Steam sales destroyed my concept of money and put me on a dangerous shopping path:

I could tell you the changes, but it basically just looked a lot less crazy a week ago!

Coming down off the hardware to try some of the game things I picked up for this actual thing.
Before you picked up that chandelier that finally tied your room together?

I would mention my own gold gilded chandelier and we could laugh about our other similarities until a friendship blossomed and we decided to become chandelier blood brothers...but that would be a lie. I have no chandelier, just a creaky ceiling fan desperately trying to keep the sweat from my brow as it creaks and creaks away, like a couple of hobos wrastlin' with the ghost of railway security man on top of the tin roof of a poorly made shed.

Doomedfool

The hell Steam?
Told me I had 2 new items in my inventory. 2 summer cards I should have gotten for red winning yesterday. Check my inventory and they aren't there. I want my 40 cents :p

kierwynn

Yeah, it was updated in April with new achievements, controller support, and extreme difficulty. You can NG+ into extreme and keep your achievement progress, but buzz is through the roof so you're getting 200+ customers a day. It does not mess around.

Oh wow, yeah I am definitely going to have to do an extreme mode play through sometime. I'm also super interested in seeing how the controller support is. Of course this game would find a way to drag me back in...

I don't often give away games I don't own, but when I do I make sure they're good ones. Have fun, and have a good weekend dudes.
ModBot said:
Instructions for MakeshiftChef:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Shovel Knight -- MB-D6025F0134C2E156 - Taken by Altazor

t1403917864z1.png

Kanokare

Do it! Actually I think I watched your video (is it a s-rank hard-mode playthrough?) and then went and picked up the version of TotD with DLC packs added. So that's why I'm giving this one away, haha!

Yeah it was! Ended up with rank 13th on the leaderboards :) Haha that's awesome if it was my video that brought this! Will definitely finish all the other missions with a rank I can be proud of again.

The hell Steam?
Told me I had 2 new items in my inventory. 2 summer cards I should have gotten for red winning yesterday. Check my inventory and they aren't there. I want my 40 cents :p

check your badges page and see if they show up there. i had that happen to me once. they'll eventually appear in your inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom