• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Dear community choices:

nHI3nl7.gif

The_Monk

I love this post.

Lol, but it's great, honestly! Instead of killing countless souls I convert them, then I use them to protect the monks while I convert even more soldiers using the formation that gives the weaker units more protection. More knights and soldiers join my cause and I can build an army. Win-win.

Besides I think they were slaves from their old masters so I'm just making this easy for them. It's a Khaleesi strategy.

Vibranium

Banned
What RE game doesn't?
From Jill sandwiches to boulder punching roid rage...

RE2 has a ton of ridiculous things and pretty bad voice acting, but if you read the in game files and follow the general plot, it is pretty good in contrast to the others. Birkin's continuous descent into a monster is neat and pretty disgusting.

The Outbreak games also were super cool since you played as a unique group of people and learned more about the city (like a zombified Zoo).

Vecks

One more time before it ends in 10mins:

I'm using the weekly rule to help those who never win stuff, for you are my people. You're free to enter for any/all but you can only win one. Once Binary Domain is claimed, I'll PM/steamgift the winner a code for the Dan Marshall pack DLC.

Thanks for Toki Tori 2. Was gonna buy it at the last day, but you just saved me a few bucks. :)

Mokoi

Banned
reminder

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Ikaruga -- MB-598839253F409433 - Taken by Accoun
Transistor -- MB-7D95ADF03953C271 - Taken by Kirosia

t1403920421z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom