• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
221040_2013-05-11_000hzum4.png
Such spooks!

Music Creator 6 is pretty decent as far as I know. If we're lucky they will put the bundle with Z3TA+ 2 on sale at the same time. I have both and they're fun to play with, using a little MIDI keyboard.

I wish there were more tutorials about how to actually go about song composition with electronic music software like that, though. Does anyone have any good references?

I was and am sill honestly wanting a Gamemaker sale. That'd be nice.

Salsa

you know I get that it's kinda the only thing you'd do with DLC for The Typing of The Dead but the idea of just using my money to buy a words swap that takes an hour of effort is just unappealing as fuck

game is great tho

help me gaf, what do i vote for? This selection of games is foreign to me, ray supreme looks like a fun driving game but then play claw sounds awesome too.

Damn that first hour of System Shock 2 is still really freaking good. Everyone should go buy it; it's adaptable and you can keep it less hard if you want to.

Oh wait we're not supposed to talk about playing games in here are we, shit

oipic

Killer is Dead
Ikaruga
Double Dragon
Might and Magic X

Pissed these havent gotten a day yet and only failed votes

Yep, sadly starting to lose hope with Might and Magic X, and with Anno 1404 as well (for which I wouldn't mind a slightly deeper discount).

Might be largely rehashes and repeats from here, aside from shenanigans like this current community choice vote.

Kinyou

Speaking of my Trip to Niagara Falls, I just got a notification from Google that they created a Storyboard of my photos with times and tagged locations.

Without me telling them to do that.

THAT'S creepy. RE 1-3 ain't got nothing on Google.
Google also suddenly knew my workplace and suggested me the shortest route without me ever asking for that. Seriously don't they realise that this is super creepy?

Nebula

Got a new PC just in time for the sales and I've picked up a lot less than I thought I would so far. Not very impressed with some of the discounts and the selection of games offered.

Bioshock Infinite (part of the Bioshock Collection I bought) is probably my best buy so far alongside Risk of Rain. Nothing else has popped out at me.

I don't know what's wrong with this, having tools/utilities on sale seems awesome to me, as much as I thought that it was cool when they started even offering that sort of thing on steam.

yeah its good they offer this, but the thing is they ask us to vote for games, those are not games...

Sera O

Banned
Thanks for Mark of the Ninja, Sera O!

EDIT: Dafuq at this community vote! They couldn't have brought back arcade or fighting games instead?

Thanks for Toki Tori 2. Was gonna buy it at the last day, but you just saved me a few bucks. :)

Wow, actually won something :D Thanks a lot Sera O! Always wanted to give Binary Domain a go as a friend of mine claims that it is an underrated game. Time to find out :D

You're welcome, hope you guys enjoy.

So this community vote is. . . uh, a community vote I guess.

Tagyhag

I don't know what's wrong with this, having tools/utilities on sale seems awesome to me, as much as I thought that it was cool when they started even offering that sort of thing on steam.

If they wanna be on sale that's fine, but don't have the word "Games" on the description for the community vote lol.

Make them a separate daily sale that doesn't take the spot of so many games that never get the coveted front page spotlight.

I'm kind of cool with them having a vote for utilities too, but I can't bring myself to care about any of the ones they're offering.

Salsa

3 days left

games that are great/had great discounts but didnt win community vote and need to be repeated in flash sales yet:

- Ikaruga
- Stick it to the Man
- Teslagrad
- Double Dragon Neon
- Strider

and I need Jazzpunk to come back as a daily

post-25179-you-can-do-it-gif-serious-rob-rnbk.gif

Tellaerin

What they need to do is start taking the community vote options that lost earlier and pitting them against each other. That way, no matter who loses, we win. Even the Steam community can't find a way to screw things up when there's no bad choice for once.
I hope.

derExperte

It would be cool if there weren't so many repeats before and more variety in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom