• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Community Choice...look at all the games....

...that you can make!

yay-dad-o.gif

EDIT: apparently turtle is cheering on team Purple.

MadGear

Wow, actually won something :D Thanks a lot Sera O! Always wanted to give Binary Domain a go as a friend of mine claims that it is an underrated game. Time to find out :D

bigace33

It's a dog gone shame that I've spent well over $100 on this steam sale and they lock me out of the market over a $6 M&M card. I couldn't participate in any of the Red team victories and can't even sell cards or buy them until Sunday. This really rubs me raw towards steam and may cause me to give up on steam. I feel really violated.

hulk+rage.bmp

If only the Ikaruga and/or Double Dragon Neon community choice options were pitted against one of these utility choices.

Who the hell am I kidding? Still would lost regardless, thanks in part to shitty Steam community.

Blizzard

Banned

Music Creator 6 is pretty decent as far as I know. If we're lucky they will put the bundle with Z3TA+ 2 on sale at the same time. I have both and they're fun to play with, using a little MIDI keyboard.

I wish there were more tutorials about how to actually go about song composition with electronic music software like that, though. Does anyone have any good references?

-MD-

But really though, RE 1-3 were okay for their time but are VERY dated and should be avoided.

The only reason anyone recommends them anymore is pure nostalgia.

It's okay to be blinded by that, I still enjoy bad things from my youth too.

Come on, son, you can do better than that. I'm playing through 1 right now because it's the best game in the series.

marrec

Banned
Speaking of my Trip to Niagara Falls, I just got a notification from Google that they created a Storyboard of my photos with times and tagged locations.

Without me telling them to do that.

THAT'S creepy. RE 1-3 ain't got nothing on Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom