• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin1025

Banned
What they need to do is start taking the community vote options that lost earlier and pitting them against each other. That way, no matter who loses, we win. Even the Steam community can't find a way to screw things up when there's no bad choice for once.
I hope.

That would be really great!

yami4ct

Came into this Steam sale only wanting Far Cry 3. Ended up getting Xcom: Enemy Within, the Far Cry franchise pack and F1 2013 as well. Honestly, surprised at my restraint so far.

Dead Space 1 and 2 for €5.00, awesome...

Strange that the combo pack doesn't provide a discount, buying them separately saves you once cent.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
According to the Community Hub, 434 people are playing it right now. They may not all be playing the multiplayer though.

There's people playing it via Origin as well, which doesn't factor into Steam's stats.

The game is still "popular" but it isn't SUPER popular like it was when it was released, obviously.

KorrZ

How is the Dead Space 1 PC port? I already have the game on 360 but wouldn't mind grabbing it on PC for another playthrough.

I always get scared with EA games when I see this shit:

INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM.

The_Monk

It's $5.09 with all of the DLC... How much lower do you really need it to go?? :/

People always want to go lower, lower I say!

limbo-dance_original.gif

AHA-Lambda

What they need to do is start taking the community vote options that lost earlier and pitting them against each other. That way, no matter who loses, we win. Even the Steam community can't find a way to screw things up when there's no bad choice for once.
I hope.

Not a bad idea. Seriously though, they need a serious rethink as they always just cause arguments.

random

To celebrate the weirdest community choice yet, here are some leftover games:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Cubetractor -- MB-F116B87897F25C85 - Taken by KenOD. 7 entrants total.
JOURNEY OF A ROACH -- MB-81E646F60565C4B1 - Taken by Leg-End. 2 entrants total.
System Shock 2 -- MB-1E165FCCB45C8789 - Taken by LostAtLife. 25 entrants total.
Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves -- MB-72FFF166AFCD8469 - Taken by Sulla1980. 7 entrants total.

t1403929379z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom