• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

jediyoshi

Caught this on r/tf2. TF2 reference on a Nickelodeon show

mjN3yQG.jpg

Athleon

wow I did not expect couldbuilt to get a further discount, although I picked it up for 2 keys so it's not that big of a loss.

Definitely check it out if it wins.

Zoned

Actively hates charity
This pos ghosts should be 10$ already but Activison giving only 50% discount. No wonder why COD sells like shit on PC.

Arthea

Tomorrow is the last day of regular sales, or encore starts already tomorrow (if it starts at all)?
Thinking when I should stop waiting for dailies on couple of games and just pick them.

maneil99

Just buy MW2, it has the best visuals, soundtrack and singleplayer. If you buy it and aren't impressed I'll trade you Rage for Rouge Legacy

Jeremy

Tomorrow is the last day of regular sales, or encore starts already tomorrow (if it starts at all)?
Thinking when I should stop waiting for dailies on couple of games and just pick them.

Wondering the same thing. This is the first steam sale I've participated in so I'm wondering when do I pull the trigger on these games that aren't going to get lower??

Caerith

Talking about VNs, so wanna try Cinders... and it's probably even worth that price, it just almost the same price as Transistor, which I'm skipping because I spent too much already.
Ditto.

I didn't like Go! Go! Nippon at all. It's like the wet dream of a western Otaku. The information about japan is actually interesting, but you better watch a documentary for that.
But I do support your reccomendations and add my hat for Cherry Tree High. A short, but very entertaining game.
I didn't like Go! Go! Nippon either for the same reason. Plus, totally immersion breaking when your character (white male, probably American based on the currency) says he learned about Sun Yat-sen in history class. It's like they didn't research the US education system at all.

Wondering the same thing. This is the first steam sale I've participated in so I'm wondering when do I pull the trigger on these games that aren't going to get lower??

If it hasn't shown up by tomorrow then tomorrow. If it was a daily or flash and you missed it then wait til Sunday.

Where I'm at the sale refreshes at 12 PM. Tomorrow (or well today since it's already 4:15 AM), Saturday, at 12 PM the last day of sale starts. On Sunday at 12 PM, wncore begins, and on Monday at 12 PM the sale ends. So unless there's no encore sale this year, tomorrow is probably the day to get the deals that didn't go on dailey

gsrjedi

Tomorrow should be the last day of "new" daily/flash sales. Sunday morning switchover will be the start of the encore. Monday means no more sale (though we'll probably see LA Noire or Borderlands 2 as a midweek madness)

So to answer your question, wait until Sunday to be sure.

Ozium

Is Cloudbuilt any good?

I don't quute get what it is

It's like a 3rd person mirror's edge but with less linearity.. It's about parkouring over a series of platforms while avoiding obstacles and get to the end.. but there's many ways to get there and you can experiment to find the fastest/safest/whatever way..

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
voted for Merc Kings potential 4 pack, you fuckers all have to the moon already anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom