• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoned

Actively hates charity
Does Encore sale have all games discounted or is it only the collection of best deals that came up in during the sale period?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Does Encore sale have all games discounted or is it only the collection of best deals that came up in during the sale period?

its just the 9 daily spots

The Cat Lady's been in several bundles already, and will likely be in more.

bngo. in fact that right side vote might aswell be called "bundle games"

Athleon

So we have 1 group of dailies and 3 groups of flash sales to go and we still haven't seen the games that lost the community vote. Valve pls

Maybe this time it'll be a last day og new deals since the encore sale almost feels likes it's been running since day 2, what with all these repeats

It will be Alan wake 9 times.
ib0oR8ecWjvc4r.gif

AngerdX

Almost Halftime reminder for those that missed it.

Also here is a Payday 2 giveaway you can enter for all 3 but only win one, this is for those unlucky ones. :)

Good Luck!

QUOTE=ModBot]

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Payday2 3 -- MB-01DEC2ED97BF8A5A - Taken by ref. 62 entrants total.
Payday2 2 -- MB-74D4B4252256C77D - Taken by The Red Wizard. 62 entrants total.
Payday2 1 -- MB-FFE12465CF2E959B - Taken by kiri. 57 entrants total.

t1403953235z1.png

ffgOE4T.png

Don't worry, I'll try rectifying your mistake. Has anybody played 9.03m? Thoughts?

It's pretty much an interactive cutscene that doesn't last even 20 minutes. It has some beautiful imagery, sure, but I honestly think you're better off looking it up on Youtube. I got it on an Indie Royale, btw.

tylerf

Started playing Spelunky after I finally got a controller. Man is it fun to discover all the stuff going on down there.

ref

So how do buy orders exactly work? I see people 'selling' cards in the activity feed for the price I put a buy order in for but I haven't gotten any yet.

Is it a queue or something?

CassSept

Could someone lend me summer cards 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7? Something screwed up and I'm blocked from the market for the time being. This craft will put me at level 8 so I'll be able to return 6 summer cards instantly as I'll get cards from community choices too.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
You know, I want to be there with you guys on this... but I love Alan Wake so much I'm just happy whenever it gets to be on sale.

Fuck it. I'm part of the problem, but I can't not love that game and that company.

No, trust me, I love Alan Wake (there's a reason I'm a volunteer moderator on the official Remedy forums), but I find some of the Alan Wake deal glitches earlier very amusing. XD;

I also like to think that most people already own Alan Wake at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom