• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
5.39€ at Amazon on Wed Jun 04 2014

Is that the converted price of Amazon.com? I don't have a credit card therefor can't purchase anything from them anyway. Although that game will undoubtedly become a PS+ game and I only care about the story to be honest. Hmmmmmm.

KainXVIII

Obvious choice

aYcjpsR.jpg

to the moon is so bad. it's a story about autism that feels like it was written by somebody with autism.

just youtube the piano track from the game because that's the only good thing about it. this cat lady game tho. really good. got it off gog summer sale.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
to the moon is so bad. it's a story about autism that feels like it was written by somebody with autism.

just youtube the piano track from the game because that's the only good thing about it. this cat lady game tho. really good. got it off gog summer sale.

132033861219.gif

liezryou

Oh no you didn't!

oti

Banned

You deserve Bad Rats.

ref

I voted for Cloudbuilt and Mercenary Kings.

Replace LA Noire and LLTQ with Borderlands 2 and Arkham Origins and it'll be right on the money.

Kinda hope it is on again, I've held off as it seems it's not that great of a game, but I kind of regret not getting it for 8 bucks.

Chariot

So you're saying storys about autism and storys made by autists are inferior?

I wish I jumped on FEAR. I've been wanting that game for nostalgia purposes. Plus there just aren't enough FPS + HORROR games out there. I like games like amenesia where you are meant to feel defenseless, but I like FEAR more cause the fps mechanics were spot on iirc... plus slow mo grenades - queue slow mode grenade.gif.

Finally! InJustice: Gods Among Us is on sale.
I've been waiting ages for it to go on sale(I didn't have enough cash the last few times it's gone on sale) YOU ARE MINE INJUSTICE.

Can't wait to play through it for a third time this year, I really enjoy the combat of the game and it has my favourite single player mode from NetherRealm.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I wish I jumped on FEAR. I've been wanting that game for nostalgia purposes. Plus there just aren't enough FPS + HORROR games out there. I like games like amenesia where you are meant to feel defenseless, but I like FEAR more cause the fps mechanics were spot on iirc... plus slow mo grenades - queue slow mode grenade.gif.

I've always enjoyed FEAR's nailgun's tendency to amusingly conclude enemy encounters.

Vuze

OUx45gq.gif

Ludono

Still nothing for me. Regretted picking up State of Decay (my only purchase so far) however I've had some fun gifting games to others, so there's that I guess.

fade_

8068-15562.gif

So you're saying storys about autism and storys made by autists are inferior?

umm...no? it's just a snarky comment about the game.

alternate review: eternal sunshine of the spotless mind written by a 12 year old kid. people who have played the game will understand.

Adry9

Worst troll post ever.

akira28

Shit, whats the game thats kind of like a FPS in a procedural tower and you have to snipe other player characters? I think there might be a male and female protagonist and a Japanimation sort of look to the game?

I saw it before, think it's an indie.

Wensih

giphy.gif

You might be getting a lot of shit, but I agree. To the Moon is fairly poorly written. I think it has some interesting ideas - like being committed to a failing relationship with someone who cannot emote and having to erase all memories to create new fake happier ones at death - but the actual writing is terrible and I think the interesting ideas may have been accidental and not what people praise or focus on.

The Cat Lady looks extremely good. I added it to my wishlist. I voted for the other side because I really want Cloudbuilt, but looking at the selection for "Emotional - Art," I'm sort of hoping it wins, so I can pick up Cat Lady and Papo y Yo (which I know isn't suppose to be that great of a game).

fade_

Shit, whats the game thats kind of like a FPS in a procedural tower and you have to snipe other player characters? I think there might be a male and female protagonist and a Japanimation sort of look to the game?

I saw it before, think it's an indie.

Towerfall? It's up for community vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom