• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killadji

POOR MAN VERSION OF BROFORCE!!

BROFORCE_thumb.jpg

Can you convince me to buy BROFORCE in a few sentences ?

Wensih

What games did people want that didnt get a sale? I dont get the complaints since pretty much everything got some kind of deal

I was looking for some heavier discounts on
FRACT OSC
The floor is Jelly
Aquaria
Starseed Pilgrim
Whispered World
Night of the Rabbit
NaissanceE

Eusis

I gave up waiting and just bought the game 3 days ago. I couldn't stand waiting for a daily that probably wasn't going to happen at this point.
I have it on PS3 so I feel I can play the waiting game.

Though the DLC is right around the corner... Ah well.

Baust

What games did people want that didnt get a sale? I dont get the complaints since pretty much everything got some kind of deal

Still waiting on Astebreed and Killer is Dead personally.

A lot of people want Ikaruga, but that still hasn't gone on sale either...

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Been working great for me!

Not every feature relies on our servers, but things like price history and regional price comparisons do, which may be down at the moment.

I have a question.

When you purchase Wolfenstein from Switzerland you get both the German (cut) and uncut versions of the game.

Does anybody know if this means that I can activate a key (for the uncut version) bought from another country? This would probably mean that I wouldn't get the German version but, as you might imagine, I don't really care!

Thanks

derExperte

REPOST

Please consider not entering if you have more than one or two of the included games (they're 90% off individually btw).

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Puppygames Ultrabundle -- MB-FF563BC29A796D3D - Taken by ShadowgeistX. 19 entrants total.

t1403982240z1.png

donny2112

Guess I may end up buying only the one game this Sale. Really miss the great exposure for Indie games in sales from a year or more ago. Don't feel like manually looking up in HL2B and Gamerankings the 100+ "recommendations" in the general Indie recommendation threads to try to find the 1 or 2 games I might actually be interested in. :/

This has been a really mediocre sale so far imo. I bought Rogue Legacy and would've bought Electronic Super Joy if it had won the user pick, but that's literally all. Some of these games look interesting but the sales are nowhere near good enough. Even the console versions for some of these games is cheaper. I don't know, I just don't see the fuss people have for sales like this.

Dyna

Picked up Cloudbuilt, excited to test it out! Hoping that Miasmata, Gemini Rue and/or Killer Is Dead get a spot in flash sale.

The_Monk

Won't happen. The price is super low.

Nice, are you getting the DLC too? If you are then you let me know what you think of it. The only thing I know is that it's longer than the base game but it didn't take me much time to finish the base game so I'm curious.

Ibuki

Banned
I feel like an idiot for buying Watch_Dogs on PC. Oh well, I'm sure when I get my new rig I will re-visit it and hopefully have it run relatively well.

I've had the Baldur's Gates sitting in my dust-gathering GOG collection, would the Enhanced Editions be worth getting if I want to play the games, or would sufficient modding of the originals be enough? Had a bit of an isometric RPG itch for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom