• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

"All pages are burned by history, all inscriptions fade, and all finery turns to dust."

Goat Simulator should be renamed Drunken College Student Stumbling Home Simulator. No. No, that would be terrible.

Brannon

...it's useless..

Take THIS!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Broken Age -- MB-7E2778812A81D911 - Taken by Bboy AJ. 96 entrants total.
Deus Ex HR -- MB-B907DE47174152CB - Taken by oti xero. 19 entrants total.

t1404004637z1.png

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Shadowrun Returns -- MB-94035C5D5C7CC742 - Taken by Sendou. 66 entrants total.

t1404004842z1.png

Good luck.

iosefe

Yeah it definitely is gonna take a little while to master. at the beginning you can zip around everywhere, but it's hard at first to move with any direction.

first vdieo looks good, i definitely see the Mirrors Edge/sonic vibes from wall jump, ride, and SPEEEEDD

Quikies83

If I only post the game code in the message without the name will modbot still enter me in the raffle?

Yep. Just use the put in inventory option. and then send it via e-mail to yourself.

Cool. Once i receive the email - my only options are to install the game.. don't see a Key anywhere

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Salsa you ok?

Uruguay cant win without supernatural creatures of the night confirmed :(

Quikies83

Yes, otherwise, it will be added to your library if you don't have the game. Send the gift to one of your email address. Copy the redemption link inside the email, but remove everything after the question mark if you don't want everyone to know the email associated with your Steam account:

https://store.steampowered.com/account/ackgift/A010G4A0EF24336F?redeemer=YOUREMAIL%40gmail.com

Remove the bolded and submit the remaining link as you would a normal key.

awesome. thanks a lot!!!

Tizoc

I think it's almost time to really start checking those two hidden-gems on Steam. There's always plenty of neat titles that I'm not aware.

Amazing giveaways, not going to enter but good luck for those that are.

Do you not have Marlow Briggs yet?

Hinomura

From Dust is a really shitty Ubisoft PC port.
Steer clear.

It's a poor port, but a very nice game. If you can get over the limits you can have so much fun (at least I did) ^___^

Aaaand my religion says: "if it's a poor port, buy it only when it's pretty discounted"

Sorry Turfster ^___^

Quikies83

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Scratches -- MB-7858D8C6FA215683 - Taken by Sammichu

Yes, otherwise, it will be added to your library if you don't have the game. Send the gift to one of your email address. Copy the redemption link inside the email, but remove everything after the question mark if you don't want everyone to know the email associated with your Steam account:

https://store.steampowered.com/account/ackgift/A010G4A0EF24336F?redeemer=YOUREMAIL%40gmail.com

Remove the bolded and submit the remaining link as you would a normal key.

Hmm, I deleted everything after the "=" sign. Seems to work the same.

gngf123

good type of hard? cause i was about ready to pull the trigger

Mixed kind of hard. A couple of design choices make me think it crosses the line into unfair/frustrating territory, but at the same time I don't feel like my many many deaths were out of my hands.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PaulExcellent, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising -- MB-0CEDB0088BCD76E3
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken -- MB-3878A4F021E9130F
Guardians of Middle Earth -- MB-AEDBC0F21E63C9A2 - Taken by shykyoichi. 2 entrants total.
A Virus Named TOM -- MB-5B163DE286F493B9
Trine 2: Complete Story -- MB-0F895FD16E0EBFB8

t1404005490z1.png
I hope I did it right. lol

Hinomura

Maybe they fixed it by now, but on release it was nigh unplayable.
It was so bad they were refunding it.

Bought and finished at launch... but there were a few of bad things (iirc framerate and mouse operation). Nevertheless I had fun with it. It's not a game you need pixel perfect control and 1/60 second accuracy, and a heavy discount is a good incentive to play it (in my opinion, at least).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom