• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayons

Banned
tumblr_mbhsroFkOT1ror6v2.gif

Add me on Steam

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Add me on Steam

Oh my, give it to the next person who asks, I say this for two reasons, first of all I wanted it to go on sale but I'm planning to buy a four-pack anyways for me and some friends if my paycheck arrives in time, and I need to get more Steam Trading Card levels as my friend list fills up too quickly.

iosefe

Mixed kind of hard. A couple of design choices make me think it crosses the line into unfair/frustrating territory, but at the same time I don't feel like my many many deaths were out of my hands.

i bit the bullet. the days of easy games is over

So many giveaways today!

I guess i'll save mine for later....

it will be the baddest
rat
one yet. :)
oooh

antitrop

Are you invoking Godwin's Law on anyone who would wait for 75% or more for the inevitable GotY edition?
If you don't feel like playing a shooter right now, no problem with waiting.

But for anyone that is scratching their trigger finger and hasn't played Wolfenstein, yet, passing it up for half off so soon after release would be silly.

Heard nothing but great things. Have a huge backlog, and just started the Dishonored DLC, but...damn. This game sounds great, and I have zero history or nostalgia with the franchise or indeed any id properties.

The Knife of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches are pretty valid excuses. I think the last game I liked as much as I do Wolfenstein: The New Order was probably Dishonored. When i beat Dishonored I just played through it again immediately, which is what I started doing with Wolfenstein: The New Order before getting sidetracked by this sale.

Crayons

Banned
Oh my, give it to the next person who asks, I say this for two reasons, first of all I wanted it to go on sale but I'm planning to buy a four-pack anyways for me and some friends if my paycheck arrives in time, and I need to get more Steam Trading Card levels as my friend list fills up too quickly.

If you insist!

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut -- MB-3D97045E7E091585 - Taken by t0rment

t1404004032z1.png

Dambrosi

Banned
Oh I do hope this will run on my rig, my rig is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
...was the subject line of my entry. Gratz to whoever wins.

Although all this talk of blacklists and permablocking frequent entrants is getting me antsy. I've entered a LOT of giveaways, and won quite a few of them too (including during this sale), but I've also given over 100 games via ModBot too, and I always redeem my codes asap when I win and thank the giver where possible. As such, I don't think I'd be on anyone's block list, but like I said - all the talk about it makes me nervous.

So the point of Bad Rats is to mutilate cats? No thanks.
That's not even the worst part of it.

Finished Gone Home in less than 90 minutes. Game was ok for me but I was actually expecting more about the story.

Not bad for $2.99 though.

dreamfall

Did they used to have an old Tomb Raider pack- just 1-6? I seem to have skipped it way back when, now the collection involves all the TRs!

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
If you guys could choose a game to get a holy spirit price glitch in these last deals. Which game would it be?

A massive price glitch on Fading Hearts so I can finally buy it for cheap.

You poor, deluded fool.
(Level 30+ for a long time now, I'm happy when I get a booster every 2-3 weeks)
(Of course, this is me we're talking about, with my legendary bad luck)

I have received a grand total of two over the last three months, so 2-3 weeks sounds like a good deal to me :p

...it's useless..

Take THIS!

I'm getting bad flashbacks to Sanic 06 now.

Who here wanted 100% Orange Juice to go on sale?

Raises hand.

I really should have picked it up when it was on sale at GMG for $3.50.

I'm getting motion sick just watching that and I rarely get motion sick from games.

Sammichu

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Scratches -- MB-7858D8C6FA215683 - Taken by Sammichu

*gift issue fixed

Thank you!! :)

Sendou

Finished Gone Home in less than 90 minutes. Game was ok for me but I was actually expecting more about the story.

Not bad for $2.99 though.

The developers' commentary gives nice insight. If you didn't hate the game then give it a go. It works similiarly to Valve's developer commentary modes.

Tizoc

My good man, how much are they paying you for promoting that game, uh? Hehe, just kidding.

Besides do you think I haven't seen your review about the game, you are doing a good job! ;)

Heh, I enjoy reading your write-ups so I'm also looking forward to one for Marlow Briggs ;)

bigace33

Quick question, if I buy the MAC version of KOTOR on Greenman gaming can I redeem it on steam for PC Windows? It's only 3.99 and I have over $4 credit on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom