• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dambrosi

Banned
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

MbmDY6z.png

xheRJRF.gif
Mystery Game (probably Bad Rats, definitely not Shovel Knight) -- MB-1435CAB87E0F9154 - Taken by kevin1025. 135 entrants total.

http://secondapps.com/countdown/t1404009343z1.png
Do I believe it? Or not? Do I? Don't I? Do IDon't IDo IDon't I

OH THE HELL WITH IT

If it is Bad Rats, I'm putting it back out since I already have that...*twitches*...game.

Gangxxter

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

MbmDY6z.png

xheRJRF.gif
Mystery Game (probably Bad Rats, definitely not Shovel Knight) -- MB-1435CAB87E0F9154 - Taken by kevin1025. 135 entrants total.

t1404009343z1.png

Entered, why the hell not. It's my first Mystery Game raffle I enter so this might be fun.

MUnited83

For you.
I guess it is an unpopular opinion right now, but I also thought the overall campaign design of DMC4 turned a game with great boss fights and combat into a "god this sucks make it end and then never play it again" kind of game.

Very patchy experience for me, I really hated those puzzles.

...and bernardo why?

Why not? :D

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I guess it is an unpopular opinion right now, but I also thought the overall campaign design of DMC4 turned a game with great boss fights and combat into a "god this sucks make it end and then never play it again" kind of game.

Very patchy experience for me, I really hated those puzzles.

The game's a diamond in the rough, half a game with severe pacing issues. At the same time, the gameplay is sublime and the combat design is something that has arguably not been topped. And you always have Bloody Palace to jump right into the action.

dot

Fine..i won't join it. I won't win anyways. I really hope it's Bad Rats though for the person who wins it. :D

<-bad luck brian

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
If you already have bad rats you a) get to rediscover the joy of being gifted it all over again and b) get to share the rats with an uninfected friend. From my POV, Bad Rats owners should definitely 100% enter that raffle regardless of whether or not it ends up Bad Rats or Shovel Knight.

Ozium

Just noticed that I won my first ever modbot giveaway and it was Alan Wake's American Nightmare!

5WmJZjr.gif

Thanks The_Monk! (love your avatar btw lol)

Turfster

If you already have bad rats you a) get to rediscover the joy of being gifted it all over again and b) get to share the rats with an uninfected friend. From my POV, Bad Rats owners should definitely 100% enter that raffle regardless of whether or not it ends up Bad Rats or Shovel Knight.

But what if you want Bad Rats to gift to a friend, but don't want Shovel Knight? =p
(Or deny someone else a chance at Shovel Knight)

instead of haul lists (which I'm sure there will be a thread for once the sale ends) could we share lists of games that people have put in their carts for checkout on the final day?

You convinced me, I'm in.

legacyzero

Banned
I didn't do too bad. I think I might have gifted more than I bought LOL

iFJyo6APJbWbA.png

I wish I could see a list of what I purchsed to be gifted out.

The ones I remember:
Metro: Last Light
Dark Souls
Nether

Toshin

tempted for the Bionic Commando pack i know the rearmed game is really good! Does the 2k9 ver have prob or anything with MP/gfwl??

Ruruja

Final one, for the givers.

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

100% Orange Juice -- MB-382169CE8205A149 - Taken by Dragonborn. 20 entrants total.

t1404000158z1.png

tav7623

Haul:

Bionic Commando Pack
Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass
Mercenary Kings
Shadowrun Deluxe
Broken Age
Joint Operations
Octodad
Strike Vector
Space Engineers
Assassins Creed 1,2,Brotherhood,Revelations,3
Resident Evil 6 Complete
Train Simulator 2014
Steamworld Dig +Soundtrack
Remember Me +DLC
Final Fantasy VII and VIII
Car Mechanic Simulator 2014
The King of Fighters XIII
Endless Space +DLC
Valiant Hearts
Castle Crashers DLCs
Rogue Legacy
Witcher 3(technically not part of the sale but whatevs)
Shadow Warrior Special Edition
Torchlight 2
Nidhogg
Space Hulk
Lego The Movie, The Hobbit. Lego DLCS
Guacamelee Soundtrack
Planetary Anihilattion
Batman Arkham Origins +dlc
Barbie Dreamhouse Party
The Wolf Among Us
Outlast+dlc
Betrayer
Skyrim Legendary
Age of Empires 2 HD+Expansion
State of Decay+ Breakdown
Ducktales Remastered
Slender the Arrival
Batman Blackgate
Bulletstorm
Dynasty Warriors 8
Post Master
Retro Grade
World of Animals Pet n Pals Collection
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae
Ubersoldier 2
El Matador
Coma Mortuary:Episode 1
Hard Truck Apocalypse:Arcade
Konung 2
Mafia 2 DLC
Defy Gravity Extended
Stellar Impact DLC
DARK +DLC
Storm: Frontline Nation
Kane and Lynch 2 DLC
Tidalis
Rochard: Hard Times
Fowl Space
Puzzler Worlds 2
Dark Void Zero
Tomb Raider Final Hours
Swarm Arena
Season of Mistery: The Cherry Blossom Murders
Roogoo
Insecticide Part 1
Championship Manager 2008
Flora's Fruit Farm
Dead Rising 3
Commandos 2
Crystals of Time
LYNE
Numen: Contest of Heroes

Will probably pick up around 10 more cheap wishlist games.

agape.gif

UncleBiz

The 30th for Divinity can not come soon enough.. Playing Shadowrun for the first time to get in the rpg mood :) Is the dlc worth getting? Kinda stinks how it's more than the base game right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom