• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autofokus

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

MbmDY6z.png

xheRJRF.gif
Mystery Game (probably Bad Rats, definitely not Shovel Knight) -- MB-1435CAB87E0F9154 - Taken by kevin1025. 135 entrants total.

t1404009343z1.png
I already have Shovel Knight, but no Bad Rats. What should I do?!?

kierwynn

An hour left, so here's a reminder!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Octodad: Dadliest Catch -- MB-7EADC63BA7992855 - Taken by Last Baron. 89 entrants total.

t1404003261z1.png

The 30th for Divinity can not come soon enough.. Playing Shadowrun for the first time to get in the rpg mood :) Is the dlc worth getting? Kinda stinks how it's more than the base game right now.

if you want the dlc you should check out traders on reddit, they might have copies left and they were going reasonably cheap (2-3 keys from memory)

trolho

Neo Member
Haul:

Torchlight 2
Nidhogg
Space Hulk
Lego The Movie, The Hobbit. Lego DLCS
Guacamelee Soundtrack
Planetary Anihilattion
Batman Arkham Origins +dlc
Barbie Dreamhouse Party
The Wolf Among Us
Outlast+dlc
Betrayer
Skyrim Legendary

Will probably pick up around 10 more cheap wishlist games.

Barbie Dreamhouse Party? What kind of game is that? lol

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Any uninfected friend or Gaffer friend?

Honestly, Bad Rats Mystery giveaways are clearly intended to be a prank. If you already own it and win, give it to whoever you want. If you really feel bad about unjustly denying the giver the satisfaction of your suffering, play an hour of the game as penance and report back--I assure you the person will feel it was worth their money.

Acccent

I'm afraid of saying I don't own bad rats; on one hand, I'm rather content with that current situation, and stating it in this thread is risking a surprise gift... but on the other hand, there can't be any pride if there's no challenge, so...

ibicM3OuulH2f6.gif

Hugstable

Banned
Just blew my summer sale load and picked up Wolfenstein and Shadowrun Returns. What is Broken Age about anyways? Don't think I've played a Double Fine game besides Brutal Legend or Psychonauts, looks funky though. Don't think I'm gonna pick up Max Payne 3 again this sale either. Overall I've been pretty happy with my haul so far with gems I didn't expect like LLTQ and Ikaruga (didn't know it was on steam). Also got my fix of AAA games like Wolfenstein, Dark Souls 2 and DMC4 among others. With recaps possibly coming tomorrow, I have to say it was a pretty god sale for me considering I pretty much ignored the last winter sale.

Yrael

I entered the Bad Rats mystery giveaways. Hey, even I win and they do indeed turn out to be Bad Rats at least I can say I've shared in the rodent joy.

First sale where i actually had the mindset of: "okay i will have a budget to buy games" since i got a laptop which can run a few good ones

Now i check i did miss alan wake... Thought i did buy it yesterday... Without joking i hope it will come back this sale

And was kinda interested in max payne but since my bank is having a maintenance... I cannot buy it

Metalic Sand

who is Emo-Beas?
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

MbmDY6z.png

xheRJRF.gif
Mystery Game (probably Bad Rats, definitely not Shovel Knight) -- MB-1435CAB87E0F9154 - Taken by kevin1025. 135 entrants total.

t1404009343z1.png

Here we go first mystery raffle. I don't have bad rats yet so i'm curious.

~Kinggi~

Banned
I bought Wolfenstein and also got the 7.50 wolf pack that comes with Return to Castle Wolfenstein. While wolf is downloading i decided to load it up.

Found a proper graphics widescreen and bugfix patch in the community area. The game still looks and plays incredibly well, and now i kinda just want to play it. Really solid textures go a long way for this game. Surprised at how easy i got it all working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom