• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
quoting for the new page.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Bronetta:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Super House of Dead Ninjas -- MB-9BFAC4F3B993EC10 - Taken by Shackzam. 18 entrants total.

t1404004656z1.png

yami4ct

Recettear probably could have been picked for a flash sale at -75%, but those slots are usually reserved for, like, Alan Wake.

I feel like that game used to hit at least 75% off for a ton of sales in a row, and now get's almost no love. Really wished I picked it up when all those were hitting.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Any opinions on Dragon Commander? I have heard some good and some bad, but I also have almost no idea what you actually do in the game still.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Kapow! Repost:

My favorite game/gem of the sale. Enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Heavy Bullets -- MB-19B3BB6924880534 - Taken by saunderez. 53 entrants total.

t1404007142z1.png

Ruruja

Enslaved hasn't been a flash or daily, Arma 3 once, Naruto 3 once, and Divinity OS once. Wanted them all.

But I'm sure we'l get Borderlands 2 and Left 4 Dead tomorrow.

I thought Enslaved had been a flash or community vote (maybe it lost the community vote). It's still 75% off now though.

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
Wasn't Enemy Unknown cheaper than 67% off on day one? I remember the Enemy Unknown/Bureau bundle being pretty cheap anyway.

Nothing for me this round but there are a couple of things that weren't in daily/flash sales that I'll buy tomorrow before the sale ends.

t0rment

Last Reminder! Less than 5 minutes to go for my giveaway.

Figured I would do my first giveaway with one of my favorite games of last generation :D

thank you! i've played this amazing game on the ps3 but i'm looking forward to see how they changed the bosses on this one.

Jeremy

Here's something I just pondered:

what if the Russians are voting for the community choices they know are more popular because they know... they will sell more keys?

signs-tinfoil-hats.jpg

No Aliens Colonial Marines in the aliens vote? Lame.

wHu6pFw.png

As a backer and a lover of anything Tim Shafer I have decided to give away Broken Age! But with a twist!

Two of the mystery games are Broken Age.
The other three are Bad Rats.

Choose wisely and goodluck!

Haha, I'm glad my giveaway inspired more of these. Unfortunately mine was a bust and I'll have to redo it in a few days.

Mordeccai

God damn M&Ms locking me out of Steam, you gonna reimburse me the $4 I have in trading cards to sell Mars or what?

Also this community... guess I'll wait until winter to pick up Divinity OS.

I feel like that game used to hit at least 75% off for a ton of sales in a row, and now get's almost no love. Really wished I picked it up when all those were hitting.

I have Recettear but I also would've like to seen a flash sale on this. Would love for Carpe Fulgur to get some monies while they work on Trails in the Sky.

Shakka

Came into this vote knowing that this was the last time I could get a card by voting (I missed one or two votes) and that I needed one more card to complete the badge, card #7.

Which one did I get? Card #7, yeah! :D

wHu6pFw.png

As a backer and a lover of anything Tim Shafer I have decided to give away Broken Age! But with a twist!

Two of the mystery games are Broken Age.
The other three are Bad Rats.

Choose wisely and goodluck!
Oh, crap, I wasn't paying attention or scrolled too quickly or something. Only saw "Mystery game" and decided to enter because why not. Then noticed I had entered for a giveaway containing Broken Age, which I already own.

Best route to unentering? Just send Mod Bot another one of the codes to disqualify myself from it?

yami4ct

I have Recettear but I also would've like to seen a flash sale on this. Would love for Carpe Fulgur to get some monies while they work on Trails in the Sky.

If that bundle of their's dropped bellow $20, I'd totally bite on it instantly, even though I know next to nothing about the other two games in there. They seem to pick neat projects to work on.

Caerith

Oh, crap, I wasn't paying attention or scrolled too quickly or something. Only saw "Mystery game" and decided to enter because why not. Then noticed I had entered for a giveaway containing Broken Age, which I already own.

Best route to unentering? Just send Mod Bot another one of the codes to disqualify myself from it?

Nope, there's no way to un-enter.

Nibiru

Banned
16 games. $30 out of pocket. $30 from M&M.

I don't think I can buy Dark Souls 2 for $33.49. :/ I got Dark Souls this week anyway.

Honestly dude imo you gotta get Dark Souls games when they are relatively new when the community is really active not to mention the dlc is coming next month. A player is shut off from so many aspects of the game when the community has moved on. This applies more to Dark Souls 2 than Dark Souls as there is just much more multiplayer focused covenant and reward situations.

Eusis

Honestly dude imo you gotta get Dark Souls games when they are relatively new when the community is really active not to mention the dlc is coming next month. A player is shut off from so many aspects of the game when the community has moved on.
Guess I'll get the season pass on PS3!

Wait fuck they don't even have a season pass on PS3 do they? Despite the concept originating on consoles...

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
okay now we're getting down to the rough stuff

I'm down to like 11 bucks left in my steam wallet

what should I get

Is The Swapper worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom