• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

LGom09

tumblr_n2oyj9deFQ1r94e9jo2_500.gif

tumblr_n2oyj9deFQ1r94e9jo1_500.gif

Deus Ex: The Fall's revolutionary gun recoil simulation.
Wait, what is this? This happens every time you shoot?

cicero

From earlier in the thread.
I think it is wonderful to find such childlike naivete in a group of adults, who have obviously never fired a weapon before, by creating their own idea of what firing a weapon is like, or better yet, should be like.

wilflare

it would be nice if we can find data on whether Enhanced Steam users buyer more games (on sale) than non-ES users.

I swear seeing everything green can be rather soothing.

Cerity

I've just noticed it but I think the new graphic represents everyone's attitude to the whole summer adventure thing pretty well.

Tizoc

Looking for a "cute platformer" for my sister. Any known?

Rayman Legends is my pick, but sadly it was a flash some days ago.
Alternatively there are the classic Sonic games, which hold up really well.
There's also Fez too.

EDIT: If she doesn't mind Turn Based RPGs, get her Child of Light.

Myshkin

Everyone on GAF getting Long Live the Queen now.
That means my 0.01% achievement is now 1% rarity.
GAFfers go after their cheevos.

JackBauerCTU225

Neo Member
Help Im must be stupid haven't done a giveaway before yet. Im trying to give away games to modbot I cant get the code from my steam inventory I may have screwed something up.

I decided to give gaf Double Dragon & Ikaruga Since Lord Gaben hasnt provided us with them yet

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Help Im must be stupid haven't done a giveaway before yet. Im trying to give away games to modbot I cant get the code from my steam inventory I may have screwed something up.

I decided to give gaf Double Dragon & Ikaruga Since Lord Gaben hasnt provided us with them yet

It's easier than you think~ To give away a Steam Inventory item, you simply send the Inventory item as a gift to your email, and then copy and paste the URL you have to click to claim the game, and give that to Modbot in the way you'd give a Steam key to Modbot.

mannerbot

Did you read the ModBot instructions? Email the games to yourself and then submit the link from the email as your ModBot game code. If you're unsure about any of that then refer to said ModBot instructions.

Link Man

Banned
So, just a random thought:

If votes are by secret ballot, and only the one tallying the votes knows the true total, there's no way of knowing for certain that the results are legitimate.

Hugstable

Banned
At some point the number of people with Bad Rats will eclipse that of non-Bad Rats owners, who will be the outcasts of the new Bad Rats-centric society, being made to enter and lose Bad Rats raffles for a lifetime. Best to prepare now, I suppose...

ha I've been entering these to win Bad Rats as I still don't own it yet, but I don't really wanna spend a dollar on it haha. After 15 or so Bad Rats Raffles... still nothing haha

Mokoi

Banned
Oh yeah if you missed it

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Broken Age -- MB-EE24A7CF91242CF9 - Taken by xBladeM6x. 64 entrants total.

t1404007549z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom