• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

xBladeM6x

In the giving mood, here are 4 games. (albeit from bundles)

Send me a PM with what you want, and your steamid and its yours.

330x192

330x192

330x192

330x192

I also messaged you about Marines. :eek:

www.steamcommunity.com/id/xBladeM6x

Does anyone know what the deal with samurai gunn is? Does the developer not like devaluing their game cause I'd grab that with any discount, it looks awesome for 4 player local coop parties

Here we go

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 13 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Avadon Black Fortress -- MB-86014E10F6842EEB - Taken by Myshkin
Cave Story -- MB-22B0FFB02C11DFD8
Zen Bound 2 -- MB-1A6680D8EF775E62
Cogs -- MB-F326AB4FDF8D707E
Dear Esther -- MB-E025B0C85DFD884A - Taken by purg3
Leviathan Warships -- MB-F58A8E759401A02D
English Country Tune -- MB-35074973206CC469
Bastion -- MB-1458A7CE8BC45ABE - Taken by famfrit
Splice -- MB-1A0467A353B60C61
Cortex Command -- MB-01574E015BDD7D5F - Taken by HalfwayOrb
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 -- MB-54935A08764DC7B0
Nightsky -- MB-76D3319441F0DF05
Intrusion 2 -- MB-1C1CD23BCFC9D1CA

t1404021644z1.png

Dr.Acula

Banned
I was talking about the Left 4 Dead 2 community. Where for me it has always been a bad experience. Only time I have ever beat a level was solo, every time I jump into a pub to find a match I never complete it because I was kicked. It has soured me for the whole thing. As he said, for that cheap of a game you have to take the good with the bad. But for me and left for dead, the pains of being kicked for just walking around or accidentally shooting someone and even saying,"sorry about that" and they still cuss me out and then vote kick me just ruined the whole thing.

I might still pick up payday, but I'm sure others here are going to buy it and others here already own it. so it probably wont be an issue finding reliable non kick happy people to play with.

Bummer. I used to play L4D, then L4D2 a lot and it was never that bad. But this would have been in the first year. I mainly played Co-op online though, and people were generally more chill.

Turfster

Replaying SiN:E for a couple of hours, I really really wish we'd gotten the other episodes too.
I just love everything about this game.

Tektonic

Hi,

Red Sabre - Takedown (Junko)
Interstellar Marines (WookieOMG)

are taken.
but aerena (or whatever)
and gun monkeys
still available,

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Defy Gravity is a fun little game. It doesn't seem to have any audio or video settings, but I guess I can't really complain since I pretty much got it for free (and got an extra two cents!).

biRdy

Since I'm still locked out of the market I'll be giving away the rest of my summer cards to anyone that would like to craft or sell them. First one to quote this with a picture of a bird gets them!

Tektonic

ÆRENA is only one left. anyone?
oh - just realised it's free to play.. i'll send it to a random steamid to get it out of my inventory :)

taken by Fjord.

Turfster

Same. I bought it the day it was available on Steam on my first account. Intro music was James Bond-y too.

Yeah, I played it on a friend's account when it was released... (back when I could still go hang around with people. Ah, the good old days.) and then didn't actually try buying it myself until it wasn't discounted anymore. Go figure ;)

Yeah I'd like to know too. That was one I was really looking forward to grabbing during the sale.

Just checking the steam community and seems like the developer is busy working on 'samurai gunn turbo' for ps4 and vita. Whether or not PC users will also get the updates might make or break my sale. Unfortunately I think it's best to wait at the moment.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Yes, but I only mentioned it in two posts!

Don't you also post in GAyF's thread? I think I recall you there.

Let's just say I have a knack of remembering small details like that now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom