• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CSD is the last must have that I'll pick up tomorrow, barring anything awesome in the next flash sale. Otherwise, I have more than enough games to tide me over until winter. Because I will continue only playing Rogue legacy despite the 200 bones I spent.

She was my first sale, a summer fling, and though the passion has ended and we part ways, I will always remember her fondly.

Thezez

Banned
Well I think I'm done with this sale.
Dark Souls
Far Cry 2, 3, Blood Dragon
Rayman Legends
4 x Cook Serve Delicious

and some awesome gifts from SteamGAF
Outlast
Dead Island Epidemic
.....Bad Rats.

rrs

Well I think I'm done with this sale.
Dark Souls
Far Cry 2, 3, Blood Dragon
Rayman Legends
4 x Cook Serve Delicious

and some awesome gifts from SteamGAF
Outlast
Dead Island Epidemic
.....Bad Rats.

Bad Rats is the game of forever, what's with those dots behind it

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
OH MY GOD SWEET BABY SANIC BLUE NIPS I LOVE YOU

bert-and-ernie-reactigaj7l.gif

For new page

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 13 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Avadon Black Fortress -- MB-86014E10F6842EEB - Taken by Myshkin
Cave Story -- MB-22B0FFB02C11DFD8
Zen Bound 2 -- MB-1A6680D8EF775E62
Cogs -- MB-F326AB4FDF8D707E
Dear Esther -- MB-E025B0C85DFD884A - Taken by purg3
Leviathan Warships -- MB-F58A8E759401A02D
English Country Tune -- MB-35074973206CC469
Bastion -- MB-1458A7CE8BC45ABE - Taken by famfrit
Splice -- MB-1A0467A353B60C61
Cortex Command -- MB-01574E015BDD7D5F - Taken by HalfwayOrb
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 -- MB-54935A08764DC7B0
Nightsky -- MB-76D3319441F0DF05
Intrusion 2 -- MB-1C1CD23BCFC9D1CA

t1404021644z1.png

Also, I've somehow managed to avoid bad rats from anyone. I do feel a little left out

pahamrick

Last bump before it ends.

ModBot said:
Instructions for pahamrick:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death -- MB-F952666614D133DA - Taken by PunishedSnake. 27 entrants total.
Shadowrun Returns #2 -- MB-2C3EB39208711EA3 - Taken by astrogamer. 47 entrants total.
Shadowrun Returns #1 -- MB-439C0D2D73C5CA1A - Taken by Random Painted HIghway. 54 entrants total.

t1404021851z1.png

ModBot ignores everyone equally, friends.

Also, Leila. I was very confused back when you added me on Steam since your name is different on there. And the Mono(s) on GAF are completely different people.

MikeDown

Banned
reinstalled Metal Gear Rising, I like it. But some of the enemies are so frustrating. I can't remember having been angry at a game in quite a while.

And also what if Modbot has gained sentience and has started to take the game codes for its self?

Ozium

reinstalled Metal Gear Rising, I like it. But some of the enemies are so frustrating. I can't remember having been angry at a game in quite a while.

You deleted it because you thought you were above all of that, but you were really just denying your true nature. The anger, the rage... it excites you. You finally realized who you are. You enjoy all the killing, so it's time to LET 'ER RIP!

You deleted it because you thought you were above all of that, but you were really just denying your true nature. The anger, the rage... it excites you. You finally realized who you are. Mike, THE RIPPER!
fixedDAMN THE PATRIOTS

For reals though, MGR is the first game in a long time to get me pissed off. And I loved it. >_>

gsrjedi

Was looking to see if others were having issues with Modbot or if it was just me. First time trying to do a giveaway so I wasn't sure if I did something wrong. I guess I'll just wait it out.

Glad I found out about Marlow Briggs from these threads. I'm going to have to gift a couple friends the game so they can enjoy the greatness

You deleted it because you thought you were above all of that, but you were really just denying your true nature. The anger, the rage... it excites you. You finally realized who you are. You enjoy all the killing, so it's time to LET 'ER RIP!

I loved the main campaign, but I just couldn't get through the alternate character DLC. It just kicked my ass too much :(.

Bad being in the title might be your first hint. :)

Hey, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 was awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom