• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

g5oH5mM.gif

is everyone jelly yet
Not at all.
Unless you got Divinity Original Sin

Danj

I always get confused about which day is the last day with all the repeats. So just to check, the last day is from 2014/06/29 6pm BST/10am PDT to 2014/06/30 6pm BST/10am PDT?

Tellaerin

Still rocking the Ed Dillinger Jr. avatar, I see.

I really can't decide whether I should be sad or relieved that I've never had to create a Uplay avatar now. I'm morbidly curious to see if it's possible to create something that doesn't look like it escaped from a Playmobil set.

kevin1025

Banned
it's definitely rigged. valve is gonna tell us why and tell us what the Source of the rigging is...

Source2 and HL3 news

It's all a set-up for the teams to be so close that we all waiting for the results...and the results are their new color-based, four team multiplayer game with the cartoon characters being released tomorrow.

Bii

Good lord, nbnt your generosity knows no bounds

rap-battle-parody-o.gif

He's like the NSA, always watching

Oh lawd!

I'm waiting the last day of this Steam sale to see if Ikaruga becomes more than 50% off. Why didn't we vote it in as a Community vote? :(

theres still time for spin tires to go on sale right guiz?

Given the game doesn't even have a "baseline" discount for the sale, it's almost certainly not going to show up at all. Especially given tomorrow is the "encore" day for the dailies, even if it were going to sneak in somehow it's only shots at this point would be in a flash or the final community vote.

So, basically, no.

Copons

Now, why am I not friend with nbnt on Steam again?
Does it have something in common with being lgbt friendly? I am, but that never got me free games. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom