• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
0r2kaH5.png

Well I'll be damned, nbnt, what an awesome duder.

Sq88uSZ.gif
nbnt is a cool dude. :) SteamGAF is the best GAF.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Marlow Briggs is straight up legit. I just sat down to try it out, and 4 hours passed. I know what people mean now when they say it's a better God of War game than God of War.

Deitus

Wait, so all I have to do is bitch about how nbnt hasn't given me free games, and then I get free games?

Kidding of course. But it is funny to see the string of posts where that happened.

Axiom

I really love how this final day of team points has made every team pull out all the stops. Usually when I check the day after, one team has pulled ahead.

Team Pink 4 Life though.

That Ubi-Soft stuff makes me really sad.

Morris

Disco Devil
I just finished Brothers. That took me by surprise... I feel really weird right now.

Also is To The Moon worth getting?

Eternia

I want to toss out a thank you again to Speevy for Gunpoint. Kind of ignored it before the big summer sale and of course it wouldn't show up again. Now I won't have to worry about it!

rrs

nbnt dropping those gifts like it's hot. Not fishing or anything, since I set someone else a copy of LYNE because hell that's a good relaxing game

pahamrick

Damn, missed Broforce, and no Ikaruga and Double Dragon Neon on sale. I also think Modbot doesn't like me...

:(
Yeah, I was bummed I couldn't get in on Broforce 4packs, but all my sale funds were in my steam wallet so I couldn't paypal anyone.

Ikaruga and Double Dragon missing community votes and not getting put on flash yet is criminal, though.

Vuze

oh my gawd dat moment when (very early valiant hearts spoilers)
the doggie gets trapped in the barbed wire
made me want to die

don't worry i would never actually show how i look like

'cept for the fox ears

Same! Also that cliffhanger after that event hnghh

Tellaerin

And on that bombshell, I'm going to try and get some sleep... at half past 8 in the morning.
Server finally rebuilt, no data destroyed as far as I can see. Woo.

Glad the ordeal's over - I know you've been trying to get that straightened out for awhile now. Get some rest, man. We'll hold down the fort 'til you get back. : )

kevin1025

Banned
I just finished Brothers. That took me by surprise... I feel really weird right now.

Also is To The Moon worth getting?

Absolutely. It's well loved here. For me personally, I didn't love it at first until Act II kicked in. Then it really took me by surprise, and I really enjoyed it. Well worth the price.

Copons

Another thing I noticed is that Banished isn't a daily deal anymore, even though it's still featured with all the other yesterday's dailies (which are still dailies).
I mean, yesterday was -50% and now is -25%.
Is this the first case of a daily actually lasting 1 day?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Another thing I noticed is that Banished isn't a daily deal anymore, even though it's still featured with all the other yesterday's dailies (which are still dailies).

It was a Daily two days ago. Its presence on the front page is a mistake.

Umi88

we can only hope for Double Dragon Neon and Ikaruga to showup as sales on the last day.. believe!

If they dont we can always blame the community for the bad votes :p !

kevin1025

Banned

I think it might be a case of it coming back as a daily today (or tomorrow, depending on your late night phrasing). So that may be why the price change ended early.

DogMeat77

Ah apparently there was a glitch on the M&M cash site where people could get win every time. So that explains the down time.

This is why we can't have anything nice. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom