• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Divinity: Original Sin is massive compared to Shadowrun Returns + Dragonfall. I think I've spent close to 16 hours in D:OS just in the early access part.

If you have the funds for Divinity, I really recommend that. It's truly an amazing RPG from what I've played, and deserves every sale it can get.

I've only played a handful of Shadowrun Returns + Dragonfall at a friend's house, haven't really dug into my own copies since getting them yet, but the writing in it was fantastic but you can probably blow through both campaigns in a weekend.

I got locked out of the market due to the M&M cash, it won't be lifted for a few more days so no keys for me. Plus I spent the remainder of my wallet balance for my giveaway. I'll just wait until it's on sale again.

Well, Divinity it is then. Thanks! I'm hyped!

Don't read a few posts back, your dreams might be crushed.

i1SzTSr978YQS.gif

Volimar

So we have this one more vote coming up, and that's it? Cuz the thingy says "Today is the final day to score points that will count towards your team's total."

wilflare

I shall try to play some LLTQ again
wish my queen good luck.

I shall play it like I did the first time
and try not to get OCD with the skillchecks

Tektonic

Hi All,

I've found some more steam keys (duplicates etc) - PM with the one you want:

* vanguard princess
* hoard: complete pack
* captain morgane & the golden turtle
* sang-froid: tales of werevolves
* c-rush
* duke nukem: manhattan project
* tobe's vertical adventure
* inquisitor
* type:rider
* volt
* the longest journey
* etherlords 1&2
* echo of the wilds
* level 22: gary's misadventures
* avadon: the black fortress

i'll accept 1 per person, after 10minutes, you can take whatevers left (5:02pm here AEST)

AngerdX

Meh need cards 3,6, and 7, got spares of 2 and 8.

Also wondering if anyone knows if Divinity original sin are region locked from gifting?

Just dropped by to say The Swapper is awesome.

I fully endorse this message. :thumbsup:
Bad Rats rite of passage cannot be evaded

That reminds me...

wHu6pFw.png

As a backer and a lover of anything Tim Shafer I have decided to give away Broken Age! But with a twist!

Two of the mystery games are Broken Age.
The other three are Bad Rats.

Choose wisely and goodluck!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #3 -- MB-E037FE8A4B47BE4D
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-6F88A13F8B97A0C3 - Taken by Terra_Ex
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-C6F14D5A5EE06C0D
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-40840119B5AAEEB7 - Taken by dream
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-03CF13D4DA2C7C29 - Taken by Sajjaja

t1404075335z1.png

Yrael

Hi All,

I've found some more steam keys (duplicates etc) - PM with the one you want:

* vanguard princess
* hoard: complete pack
* captain morgane & the golden turtle
* sang-froid: tales of werevolves
* c-rush
* duke nukem: manhattan project
* tobe's vertical adventure
* inquisitor
* type:rider
* volt
* the longest journey
* etherlords 1&2
* echo of the wilds
* level 22: gary's misadventures
* avadon: the black fortress

i'll accept 1 per person, after 10minutes, you can take whatevers left (5:02pm here AEST)

May I please have The Longest Journey? :)

Edit: Damn, thought I clicked PM!

Edit 2: Now it's already taken, noooooooo. D: *kicks self*

Well, just gave away the last 6 games on my account to a friend's brother.
He just got a PC capable of running games, so it was like Christmas for him. lol

I think that's it for me this sale, unless they put Saints Row 4 on sale. $10 is too much atm. lol

kudoboi

hmm im tempted to buy shadowrun dragonfall. i have not completed the main campaign yet though

That reminds me...

wHu6pFw.png

As a backer and a lover of anything Tim Shafer I have decided to give away Broken Age! But with a twist!

tnx! I choose #2

Mono

That reminds me...

wHu6pFw.png

What have you done?!

Anyone have spares of 1, 3, 5, 6, or 9 and feeling generous :p Still locked from the market :/ Have a spare of 2 and some Saints Row IV cards.

Wait, wasn't Divinity: Original Sin on sale earlier? Or am I just getting steam fever?
It was a daily on the first day, and lost a community vote a few hours ago.

Umi88

Wait, what's all this talk about "M&M" and it being dysfunctional, never heard of it and feels like I'm way out of the loop?^^;

Its a promo for us residents where you can get $6 free credit cards from mastercard or something like that if i'm not mistaken

Lain

I'm starting to actually feel jelly for real now with all those gifts. So jelly I might enter in that Broken Bad raffle for Bad Rats.

Kvik

I've been playing lots of Dragonfall while waiting for Divinity full release on Monday. It's definitely a better campaign than Dead Man Switch. We really need more cyberpunk game

That reminds me...

wHu6pFw.png

Oh man, the rats' facial expressions!

Seaklng

Banned

That reminds me...

wHu6pFw.png

Playing god, I see.

AngerdX

Hmmm thanks for the fast response, now to decide if to bite and get a cheap standard key or just say screw it and splurge on the collectors one heh

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So we have this one more vote coming up, and that's it? Cuz the thingy says "Today is the final day to score points that will count towards your team's total."

As Yrael said, the upcoming set is the final one. The Summer Sale FAQ page states there are 29 voting opportunities in total, and with that in mind:

Day 1 -> Day 2: 3 chances in total
Day 2 -> Day 3: 6 chances in total
Day 3 -> Day 4: 9 chances in total
Day 4 -> Day 5: 12 chances in total
Day 5 -> Day 6: 15 chances in total
Day 6 -> Day 7: 18 chances in total
Day 7 -> Day 8: 21 chances in total
Day 8 -> Day 9: 24 chances in total
Day 9 -> Day 10: 27 chances in total

Chance #28 followed the store update and chance #29 is the one that's currently active.

Yakkue

I'm starting to actually feel jelly for real now with all those gifts. So jelly I might enter in that Broken Bad raffle for Bad Rats.

I'm just amazed at how generous the Steamgaf community is. While I've never been gifted a game directly, I've won a few games from my wishlist from nice gaffers through giveaways (thanks again!).

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The dream is dead. =[

At least...winter is coming.

Autumn precedes it. ;) Granted, the sale isn't given the same attention at Valve's end as its Summer and Winter cousins, however the scope of the sale is the same -- it's just shorter in length (one week versus the Summer Sale's one-and-a-half weeks and the Winter Sale's two weeks).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom