• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahamrick

Hm. I think if Valdis Story: Abyssal City ends up going on a flash sale I'm going to be pretty bummed I cleaned out my steam wallet.

Please still work M&M Candy Cash, I texted after midnight and won before I realized the site was down and heard about the exploit causing it

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Hmmm I sent two raffle requests to modbot and haven't gotten anything back yet. Not sure what's up.

pahamrick

Hmmm I sent two raffle requests to modbot and haven't gotten anything back yet. Not sure what's up.

You're not the first. There was some issues earlier, but my raffle ended fine and people got their PMs correctly even after some folks said they weren't getting anything back.

Hey guys just got home from a long shift at work anything on the main page worth buying?

I been away for like 9 hours. Bring me up to speed? Anything big happened? Thank you.

I'll tell you what happened, I found out that Divinity : Original Sin was passed over as a community choice and now my life is over.

large.gif

Why can't I hold all these gifts?

Guys, I really appreciate them, but some of you are giving away things you have wishlisted but don't own! Fix that first, you sillies!

Tektonic

ok, last steam keys found (for now)
*waking mars
*organ trail-directors cut
*broken sword-directors cut
not taken yet (anyone?!?)
* batman: arkham origins dlc
* awesomenauts
* avadon: the black fortress
* magicians & looters
* duke nukem: manhattan project
* tobe's vertical adventure.

just pm for what (multiples accepted) you want.

Kyougar

what are the chances, that dragon commanders base price goes down till the winter sale? I#m tempted to buy it now, but I certainly know that I will most likely have no time for it anyway (between the other games I bought). And I have it in my wishlist since its released. Man I'm such a hypocrite :(

But I am half redeemed, because I bought Divinity original sin in this sale.

I know what Valve needs to do to improve this sale from the others. For the final sale day instead of the old 'encore day' it should be every game(and software) that lost a community vote.

pahamrick

what are the chances, that dragon commanders base price goes down till the winter sale? I#m tempted to buy it now, but I certainly know that I will most likely have no time for it anyway (between the other games I bought). And I have it in my wishlist since its released. Man I'm such a hypocrite :(

But I am half redeemed, because I bought Divinity original sin in this sale.

If you don't mind Key trading, you can probably get it for cheaper. I got it for 3 keys at the start of the summer sale.

KJ869

When the last days start to itch closer, its wierd how trusting to buy anything untill its the last day gets harder and you start to abandon hope for daily/community/flash

Mono

Hm. I think if Valdis Story: Abyssal City ends up going on a flash sale I'm going to be pretty bummed I cleaned out my steam wallet.

Please still work M&M Candy Cash, I texted after midnight and won before I realized the site was down and heard about the exploit causing it

I hope they don't end up shutting down the giveaway early because of this!!

M&Ms is my only hope

I know what Valve needs to do to improve this sale from the others. For the final sale day instead of the old 'encore day' it should be every game(and software) that lost a community vote.
Yeah, it's been brought up earlier in the thread (but it moves pretty dang fast). And it's a great idea!

It should be the "What if..." sale.
Bad Rats ain't so bad
Stockholm Syndrome is dangerous, kids!

pahamrick

I hope they don't end up shutting down the giveaway early because of this!!

M&Ms is my only hope

Considering what I was reading (Some people getting $1000+ using the exploit) and the entire giveaway being limited to $3 million, I'm pretty sure the dream is dead.

Ozium

Steam community sucks. Say goodbye to Pac-Museum, Ikaruga, and DD Neon.

Also nbnt is Santa.

Yes.. I wanted pac man ce dx+ all you can eat for cheapsies as well as the museum but nope steam community gonna steam community..

edit: while writing this message nbnt just gifted me LOVE :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom