• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mono

Autumn precedes it. ;) Granted, the sale isn't given the same attention at Valve's end as its Summer and Winter cousins, however the scope of the sale is the same -- it's just shorter in length (one week versus the Summer Sale's one-and-a-half weeks and the Winter Sale's two weeks).

Last year's autumn sale had the same prices as last year's winter sale, as well. So it's like an exteneded winter sale with a long intermission. :O

Chavelo

Dang, can't even register games with modbot. WE HAVE BEEN ABANDONED! D:

Well, let's see...

I got a spare key for Mortal Kombat Kollection... If anyone wants it, send me a PM with your steam ID url. First come, first serve.

dot

SAJcB3W.gif

I've never seen this gif reversed before.

She's cuuute. :3

nbnt a god among men. Thanks for Ikaruga now I can shut up about it. Is it weird if I said i love you?

Nope, we all love him.

I LOVE YOU NBNT

Vuze

I'm also experiencing issues with ModBot. Wanted to see "my loot" yesterday but haven't received an answer.

Also, I wonder if Valve will drop some kind of bomb after the meta game ends. Like another, larger giveaway for the team with most points in total or something.

Tektonic

Hi All,

I've found some more steam keys (duplicates etc) - PM with the one you want:

taken
* vanguard princess (paul excellent)
* captain morgane & the golden turtle (jadax)
* inquisitor (link man)
* volt (azure princess)
* the longest journey (speevy)
* level 22: gary's misadventures (ozium)

still available
* hoard: complete pack
* sang-froid: tales of werevolves
* c-rush
* duke nukem: manhattan project
* tobe's vertical adventure
* type:rider
* etherlords 1&2
* echo of the wilds
* avadon: the black fortress

i'll accept 1 per person, after 10minutes, you can take whatevers left (5:02pm here AEST)

I'm adding to the pot:

* thomas was alone
* little inferno
* awesomenauts
* fez
* guacamelee! gold edition
* batman: arkham origins dlc (not sure which one!)

Shadownet

Banned
Hey guys just got home from a long shift at work anything on the main page worth buying?

I been away for like 9 hours. Bring me up to speed? Anything big happened? Thank you.

dot

Thanks everyone! I'm not even asking for any of these gifts, he's just like...BAM! He's pretty much Oprah.

Super awesome guy. ♥

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Is nbnt drunk-gifting or a straight baller?

bakeray

So many games I'm tempted to pick up during encore.. probably just end up getting Ikaruga and the Max Payne bundle. Doesn't look like DS2 is going to get a discount and I'm unsure about Arma III as of yet.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
I fully endorse this message. :thumbsup:

That reminds me...

wHu6pFw.png

As a backer and a lover of anything Tim Shafer I have decided to give away Broken Age! But with a twist!

Two of the mystery games are Broken Age.
The other three are Bad Rats.

Choose wisely and goodluck!
That picture is bizarrely hilarious. Those rat faces have a lot of photoshop potential.

Ozium

nbnt must be the soul used to create the prototype for modbot that went unstable due to the presence of free will and love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom