• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

dot

Can all you guys stop gifting me things now before everyone gets salty and hates me? lol

no more gifts pls

besides i ran out of spongebob gifs

Yes.. I wanted pac man ce dx+ all you can eat for cheapsies as well as the museum but nope steam community gonna steam community..

edit: while writing this message nbnt just gifted me LOVE :)

I was also a recipient of LOVE from a previous giveaway. Kind of upset stuff like that and also the Bit Trio series (90% off community vote) never saw the light of day. =[

_hekk05

Banned
Dot is like the adorable little girl who goes on a shopping errand for her mother and receives free stuff from all the market aunties in the shopping district

pahamrick

Omg, oh no. :(

RIP M&M's money.

You bastards, I'm 0/9 forever now.

;________________;

What the fuck man...I was looking forward to baldur's gate

Yeah. I feel kinda guilty I got as much as I did, but it was done legit through texting. It just so happened friends and family had no use for it so if they won I got forwarded the winning code. The exploit didn't even require texting, and you could just get win after win after win with no wait.

Mono

Can all you guys stop gifting me things now before everyone gets salty and hates me? lol

no more gifts pls

rEGAV.gif

Here, this will come in handy!
Someday?

Monooboe

OK, seeing as ModBot doesn't work lets try something different! Also considering that we didn't get an all Alan Wake Sale Day here's Alan Wake Collector's Edition!:D

alanwakegaf_by_monooboe-d7ofd8o.jpg

Also, I would LOVE an invite to SteamGAF, here's my Steamprofile.

Sajjaja

no more gifts pls

I blame Grande.

You could just give me Dark Souls 2 if you feel so bad. Would totally redeem you.

biocat

I just got System Shock 2 booster pack somehow. Does those just appear randomly? And, are those usually better to sell as a pack or open up?

I campaigned for FEAR yesterday but managed to sleep through the whole flash deal. Welp.

Atleast, I have C-rush and Long Live the Queen to play. Now off to make my queen survive longer...

Vuze

Just wondering, am I the only one who gets this screen when trying to invite somebody to a group in browser-edition Steam? It's kinda annoying. It works within the client tho
ebac7c0233.png

Is Thief worth 25 bucks?
No, even tho I didn't hate it. I'd say it's fine for 10 bucks.

DogMeat77

OK, seeing as ModBot doesn't work lets try something different! Also considering that we didn't get an all Alan Wake Sale Day here's Alan Wake Collector's Edition!:D

alanwakegaf_by_monooboe-d7ofd8o.jpg

Also, I would LOVE an invite to SteamGAF, here's my Steamprofile.

Redeemed. Thank you! Always wanted to play AW!
iQKO1847UkduM.gif

EDIT: It also is giving me the error when trying to invite you to the GAF group.

Just wondering, am I the only one who gets this screen when trying to invite somebody to a group in browser-edition Steam? It's kinda annoying. It works within the client tho
ebac7c0233.png
Looks like Firefox? Inviting people to groups is broken in Firefox and all it's offshoots.

dot... That is.... ALL OF MY WOW.

wilflare

finished one SUCCESSFUL run of Long Live the Queen
ELODIE LIVES! :D

hmmm should I bother unlocking everything else? :O

that made me happy

eggwolio

Where can I read more about this M&M's exploit?

I've won legitimately several times. What's the best way to get that money all into my steam account?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
ebac7c0233.png

I've had this problem with Firefox and IE since the current Steam Community design was in beta (in other words, for over a year now). I'm fairly certain it's not a browser issue per se but rather a result of poor compatibility on Valve's part. I have Chrome installed on my laptop for the express purpose of inviting people to the GAF Steam group.

I'll tell you what happened, I found out that Divinity : Original Sin was passed over as a community choice and now my life is over.

I voted for the group with Divinity in it and went to bed last night thinking that it would be a sure winner. Woke up the following morning and saw the other group had won and just shook my head in disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom