• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

kudoboi

Is Thief worth 25 bucks?
Hell no. As someone who pre ordered the game... I would only buy it for lower than $4

HOLY. SHET.

rB2SEqM.gif

I'm out.

I'm super jelly right now. Wish I had a rich friend who would give me free stuff :(

Monooboe

EDIT: It also is giving me the error when trying to invite you to the GAF group.[/QUOTE]

I did get an invite and I am already a member.:D

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I just got System Shock 2 booster pack somehow. Does those just appear randomly? And, are those usually better to sell as a pack or open up?

1. They appear randomly when enough people craft the badge for the game.

2. Well, that depends on the game. Looking at steamexchange, you'll get pretty much the same for the booster pack as you will for opened cards, maybe a little less if you open it.

But as always, you have a super extra infinitesimal chance of getting a foil. So

Live life on the edge™

I'm grateful anyway, BinaryPork. I loved this game as a kid.

You're welcome! Hope you experience the nostalgia soon.

Kyougar

finished one SUCCESSFUL run of Long Live the Queen
ELODIE LIVES! :D

hmmm should I bother unlocking everything else? :O

that made me happy

I did it two times. I tried to unlock the other deaths and achievements. But this girl.... I gave up (and didnt want to consult step by step lists)

metalshade

I am very glad to see that this thread has stayed pretty damn clean this year.
Last time, there was a lot of drama and a fair few bans if I remember right, so well done GAF!

Also, hope you guys enjoy your gifts! (You know who you are.) Sorry to those of you that didn't get anything, I can only afford so much :(

biocat

1. They appear randomly when enough people craft the badge for the game.

2. Well, that depends on the game. Looking at steamexchange, you'll get pretty much the same for the booster pack as you will for opened cards, maybe a little less if you open it.

But as always, you have a super extra infinitesimal chance of getting a foil. So

Live life on the edge™

You're welcome! Hope you experience the nostalgia soon.
Oh thanks!

I think I'll open it...

oipic

For those here fortunate enough to have tried both, how is Assetto Corsa shaping up against Project CARS?

Not sure whether to throw my hat in the ring with AC now while it's on sale, or wait until later in the year, when pCARS is made available to all, and weigh up which way to go then.

Edit: just merely typing that out has convinced me that it was probably a silly question - will wait.

Speevy

Banned
Maybe it's like a weird reverse psychology thing.

It's not like you're just sitting there and someone sends you a gift for no reason at all!

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
I voted for the group with Divinity in it and went to bed last night thinking that it would be a sure winner. Woke up the following morning and saw the other group had won and just shook my head in disappointment.

The only time the community made the correct choice was when Valve had two good categories. Left to their own devices, the greater steam community choice voters will make the wrong choice. Every. Single. Time.

Kyougar

I am very glad to see that this thread has stayed pretty damn clean this year.
Last time, there was a lot of drama and a fair few bans if I remember right, so well done GAF!

Also, hope you guys enjoy your gifts! (You know who you are.) Sorry to those of you that didn't get anything, I can only afford so much :(

Yeah. I cant remember seeing one ban here in the Summer sale threads. Every other thread seemsl ike a minefield (especially if the consoles are involved)

Some incredible generosity going on in this thread. I definitely have to pass around some of my humble duplicates once I get some time to sort them out. (Sadly not tonight.)

Hahaha, apparently nbnt wasn't done.

I hope you didn't take my statement as begging... it was just an observation based on some info i was given by some SteamGAF members who benefited from your generosity.

With that said... Thank you, sir!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
about fucking time

at fucking last no more waking up early to vote on my cellphone and go back to dead

I slept through one voting opportunity. If Valve does something to reward those who voted all 29 times I'm going to be livid. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom