• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinyou

And the day Daifukkatsu comes to Steam, man(l)y tears will be shed.
201205241708141c7.png
canteven2ebrak.gif

Ban Puncher

I got heaps of doubles on cards but can't get a full set from trading or the marketplace because for some reason Steam asked me to change my password and now I can't do squat for 4 more days.

Useless cards everywhere. I'm tossing away free entire cents.

ViviOggi

No wonder PC gaming is so small in Japan, seems like publishers are actively trying to keep it from growing. The most ironic thing was JP from Platinum asking his Twitter followers whether Revengeance was on sale the other day because they couldn't access the store page thanks to the region lock.

Jeremy

Once again dailies/flash/community stands the test of time. I really did not think Killer is Dead was going to show up in this sale at all and even asked about it yesterday.

No wonder PC gaming is so small in Japan, seems like publishers are actively trying to keep it from growing. The most ironic thing was JP from Platinum asking his Twitter followers whether Revengeance was on sale the other day because they couldn't access the store page thanks to the region lock.

lmfaooo thats funny in a sad way

Prophane33

I will gladly trade a 3 or 5 for a #8 Steam Summer Sale card! I don't want to miss out on the badge this time.

Also, really tempted to get killer is dead, but I've gone pretty far over budget, but I just had to grab Football Manager.

Chucker

I feel like if I bought the games for the Waifu cards/bg's I'd end up getting the nonexpensive ones.

Edit: At least most of them are attached to decent games.

PaulLFC

1 sale day left. The card adventure thing ends today though.
Really? Shit :(

The reinstall thing has meant I can't use the market on my PC - I can on my phone, but only through the Steam app, which from what I can tell lets me see my inventory but doesn't allow access to buying/selling cards... through the web using desktop mode it seems to have the same 7 day restriction as my PC

So... basically as far as I understand it there's no way for me to get the last card I need for the badge (card 3) since I can't trade for it or buy it?

I mean I could buy games and hope I get it randomly but that's just silly and expensive if there aren't games I actually want to buy.

This sucks.

Just purchased RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum from Amazon, and by mistake the Mac version! Luckily nothing in my Steam library suggests it's platform specific and Steam is letting me download it on my pc. So a noob question. Am I ok, will this game work properly on a windows machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom