• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get The Swapper? You didn't? Shame on you! Well, now you can make amends!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Swapper -- MB-6B8808246AEBD105 - Taken by FtHTiny

t1404059634z1.png

Amzin

It's my first sale and I've been in these threads since the beginning. People post the same thing you do and I realize that and can read, see and interpret that, but there are also people posting that in the previous sale, even though the times were listed at an additional 24h when encore sales were posted they all ended anyway.

Then the only people who would know for sure are valve or the devs. So there's your answer :p

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I don't think there's "instant" buying any more, unless maybe you set your buy to a sell that hasn't been reached by other buyers yet?

Ugh. Are you kidding me? This is impossible! I just want that badge, Volvo! Why can't I price snipe these when they are put up seconds before I make my buy order!?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Except that if memory serves, that didn't work out so well on one of the previous sales (Might've been last winter's?) People (including myself) were pissed because the sales on the non-advertised stuff ended prematurely that time. So now I'm a little paranoid about it. :p

The banner said the 3rd but the store pages for non-featured said the 2nd:

I mentioned this earlier as what I recall being the case (i.e. there was no last-minute change as some had claimed), but couldn't dig up anything to confirm it -- however as luck would have it I literally just stumbled upon the above thread.

tmarg

It's my first sale and I've been in these threads since the beginning. People post the same thing you do and I realize that and can read, see and interpret that, but there are also people posting that in the previous sale, even though the times were listed at an additional 24h when encore sales were posted they all ended anyway.

I'm pretty sure the countdowns were accurate. People just misinterpreted the sale description on the front page and got caught off guard.

It's not much but I hope someone will enjoy it.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Mass_Pincup:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The ship -- MB-3A1A48B1CAAB0E68 - Taken by Seaklng. 5 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for The ship was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1404059954z1.png

Turfster

Ugh. Are you kidding me? This is impossible! I just want that badge, Volvo! Why can't I price snipe these when they are put up seconds before I make my buy order!?

Which cards are you looking at?
I just checked Summer Adventure Card 1 and saw 4 offered at 0.20€, with the 'highest' buy set at 0.19€, so the first person that tried to buy for 0.20 and 0.21 instantly got 2 of those.

Tellaerin

I mentioned this earlier as what I recall being the case (i.e. there was no last-minute change as some had claimed), but couldn't dig up anything to confirm it -- however as luck would have it I literally just stumbled upon the above thread.

Ah. Thank you for the clarification, sir. You are truly a gentleman and a
Steam/Saoirse
scholar. :3

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Sale is wrapped up for me. Hope you all had a great sale. This is one last giveaway as a thank you to all the members who have been extremely generous on this sale, and especially those who were not regular posters on the Steam threads but gave away so much stuff
Join the Wild Hunt !

acmnme.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for Sub Zero:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Rules for this Giveaway:
-PC MASTER RACE ONLY! You must own 2 titans to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

t1cxE6r.gif
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- MB-A89C6BB78E507ECA - Taken by Servizio. 254 entrants total.

t1404070081z1.png

tumblr_n6pn96EpcH1t9xsnro5_500.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Dat Sub Zero giveaway o_O

Rules for this Giveaway:
-PC MASTER RACE ONLY! You must own 2 titans to become eligible for this giveaway.

lol

dot

Thanks again to everyone who got me something last night! Phew, that was crazy.

I wake up and i see a severe lack of Ariana. I am disappoint.

And no more community voting? That's lame.

I hope you learn your lesson NBNT

VrOd1vt.png

Aww, this is sweet. I really wanted to join in but i don't have paypal or much money left. The guy totally deserves it though.

thebloo

Sale is wrapped up for me. Hope you all had a great sale. This is one last giveaway as a thank you to all the members who have been extremely generous on this sale, and especially those who were not regular posters on the Steam threads but gave away so much stuff
Join the Wild Hunt !

Awesome.

Turfster

Great giveaway.
I'll have you know I own 3 Titans. They're all parked in the back yard, tho, since they're not road legal. Stupid government rules.

Oh, not that kind of Titan.
Well uh, you didn't read anything.

Jeremy

Thanks, this is actually informative unlike anything else posted on the subject.

TsuXna

is there a way to disable Uplay ? Conviction such a great game, enjoying it, but this Uplay is driving me crazy, connection problems every 2 mins

Join the Wild Hunt !

Oh boy... Wait a minute.

I guess I don't qualify. :(

Join the Wild Hunt !

Fantastic giveaway good sir!

rtcn63

One of the two people who talks to me has 2 GTX Titans, a core i7, and triple 24" monitors... so that makes me eligible by proxy right?

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I have a gamecube and some duct tape, that's enough to qualify for two titans thing right?

JustLynx

Join the Wild Hunt !

acmnme.gif

<3
Thank you for the amazing chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom