• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

breadtruck

Sundays are the recap days. The best sales are revisited.

If you push it any longer than this evening / early morning tomorrow, then you may miss out.

Volimar

Sale is wrapped up for me. Hope you all had a great sale. This is one last giveaway as a thank you to all the members who have been extremely generous on this sale, and especially those who were not regular posters on the Steam threads but gave away so much stuff
Join the Wild Hunt !

acmnme.gif

tumblr_n6pn96EpcH1t9xsnro5_500.gif

What's a titan?

is there a way to disable Uplay ? Conviction such a great game, enjoying it, but this Uplay is driving me crazy, connection problems every 2 mins

You can set to offline I think.

I never had any issues with either Steam or Uplay I guess I must be lucky, even on launch days, only blip I remember was the Portal 2 launch couldn't play for a few hours.

The Cowboy

Reposting for new page because thread moves too fast.

header.jpg

Anyone?
From what i played so far it seems decent enough, but it has sound issues in that i can't hear the cut scenes - I'm trying all the fixes posted in the hub but so far none work.

If i can get the sound to work properly, its easily worth the price (£1.99 i paid).

Cade

Sale is wrapped up for me. Hope you all had a great sale. This is one last giveaway as a thank you to all the members who have been extremely generous on this sale, and especially those who were not regular posters on the Steam threads but gave away so much stuff
Join the Wild Hunt !

acmnme.gif
Wow, man. Great giveaway. Thanks for your generosity.

Milamber

Join the Wild Hunt !

Oooh man, that's awesome.

Seaklng

Banned

Everyone has been so generous. It's wild c:
Love and many thanks to you all <3

TsuXna

You can set to offline I think.

I never had any issues with either Steam or Uplay I guess I must be lucky, even on launch days, only blip I remember was the Portal 2 launch couldn't play for a few hours.

do you know how to offline uplay?
i have no problem with steam, only uplay, this my first Uplay experience and its awful.

Beelzebubs

Join the Wild Hunt !

acmnme.gif

tumblr_n6pn96EpcH1t9xsnro5_500.gif

Amazing giveaway. Good luck to everyone who enters!

The_Monk

That's really kind, thanks Sub Zero! I wanted to enter but I don't own 2 titans which means I'm not eligible for this giveaway. And I don't want to break the rules. :(

iosefe

I had a dream I was gifted a physical copy of Witcher 3 for ps3 through steam, and the guy that sent it included some PS1 games in the box too.

o.o

Vuze

-PC MASTER RACE ONLY! You must own 2 titans to become eligible for this giveaway.

That's great haha
Awesome giveaway, already own it (however I'm still waiting for Nvidias new series... hopefully they have them released until christmas) so good luck to everybody joining!

Jonm1010

Banned
Join the Wild Hunt !

Amazing!!

I had a dream that I accidentally sent a physical copy of the Witcher 3 to someone over Steam, and mistakenly included some of my PS1 games...

I had a dream I was gifted a physical copy of Witcher 3 for ps3 through steam, and the guy that sent it included some PS1 games in the box too.

o.o

o.o indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom