• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

Loving him was Red, oh-oh, oh-oh

gaben_by_morshutheshopkeep-d39f3xw.jpg

Martian

why is Skyrim (even without sale price) cheaper than Oblivion/Morrowind?

15 for skyrim and 20 for oblivion/morrowind. Bethesda wtf are your doing

baterism

Wow that was quick. Thanks.

Steam Summer Camp 2014 will I always remember as the moment I joined GAF and failed point stealer investment.
Clsy0Jb.jpg

Ozium

sorry guys, was gonna use my last wallet funds on a few Marlow Briggs copies but then I saw this... this TRAVESTY

mruxic.png

and this needs fixing. And I think we can all agree Zero deserves it anyway

Agreed. Singularity is one of Raven's finest!

also guys I'm not seeing any card drop, nor my badge..

edit: also last chance to get the pinball arcade launch pack for a penny, gogogo

Ibuki

Banned
I think the only game I'm going to get is Double Dragon: Neon then I'm going to call it quits. I have a few other things on my wishlist but I think they can wait.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
so...modbot stuff. How do you actually get the steam key in order to paste it into the PM? My inventory doesn't show it, if I email it to myself the email doesn't show it.

Help.

I gotta say, I can't imagine a better group of people to have spent the last 10 days with. This was my first Steam sale thread, and I'm willing to bet it will be the best. Doubt anything is going to top the time I spent watching and laughing in this thread. That random waifu invasion was amazing. Thanks for the laughs and the giveaways guys. Was a real fun ride.

Turfster

I gotta say, I can't imagine a better group of people to have spent the last 10 days with. This was my first Steam sale thread, and I'm willing to bet it will be the best. Doubt anything is going to top the time I spent watching and laughing in this thread. That random waifu invasion was amazing. Thanks for the laughs and the giveaways guys. Was a real fun ride.

stick around for normal SteamGAF, we're a fun bunch!

Does anybody have a spare #6 card? I really want my badge and I've been having shit luck with it. I've got spares of 1, 3, 9, and 10 if that's any incentive for trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom