• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsuXna

Dark Souls II is a hidden deal

Screen_Shot_2014_06_29_at_22_41_18.png

Oo

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
so...modbot stuff. How do you actually get the steam key in order to paste it into the PM? My inventory doesn't show it, if I email it to myself the email doesn't show it.

Help.

The email should have a link to redeem the gift. Just use that but without the email part at the end.

I got my 'Pink Badge' which is worth 100xp. This levelled me up from 17 to 18. I don't think my friend list max rose though. Has anyone else noticed this?

trolho

Neo Member
A friend of mine got more than a 100 points contributed on his badge and only crafted 3 badges (no foils) during the race. How is this possible?

Greetings pedestrian thread-goers, veteran Steam-users, and desperate wallet-emptiers alike! Step riiiight up, step right up!

tvbx2Fx.jpg

Feeling let down after a long week of binge-refreshing this and other threads, hoping for amazing sale news?
Tired of staring at those games on your wishlist that just never quite seemed to want to go on sale?
Or d'ya simply get stuck on Team Blue-balls?

Well, I can't exactly help with all that, however...

Allow me to present to you Three Mysteeerrrrious Doors, each concealing a secret so intriguing - so mind-bending - that they must not be named here.
Choose one - and ONLY one - to see where your true fortune lies:

Will Real Horror overcome you, rendering you a senseless mass of nightmares and despair?

Will you feel the gnawing of Rats at your very soul - taking their Revenge on you for their own twisted existence?

Or, will you stand up, Dust yourself off, and press on into the future, 'til your own Tail's end?

May Lady Luck find you... before despair takes you!
ha ha... hahHA... MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAaaaahhh...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- Must have an affinity for the dark and deranged
- Must be this tall to ride ====>> ----------- [4 ft]
- Must have a parent or guardian's permission to enter
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Door #1 -- MB-6E73711E40AD6634

Door #B -- MB-6D2E6418BEA6B7EE

Door #X -- MB-23C652F2B15765F1

t1404074454z1.png

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I was sure Consortium would go 75% off during this sale. I just don't think I'm willing to spend ten eurobucks on it.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
so...modbot stuff. How do you actually get the steam key in order to paste it into the PM? My inventory doesn't show it, if I email it to myself the email doesn't show it.

Help.

Yes it does.

rU2Wq1b.png

Minus the email ?redeemer=whateveryouremailis portion is the key.

Kadin

Stupid M&M site appears to be down. Won yet again and can't claim my money. Now 7 for 8 with this very rewarding contest...

rrs

I sent Nito a gift before it was even cool

Stupid M&M site appears to be down. Won yet again and can't claim my money. Now 7 for 8 with this very rewarding contest...

It apparently got hacked or something because $6 free mastercards can bring out the worst in people

I've been reading up on the forum, and it sounds like there will be a savegame wipe right before it releases. So personally, I'd wait a day, as hard as that will be :).

Thanks for info mate. Getting hyped for some reason even though I only bought it at a whim after watching a couple of youtube vids.

Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom