• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my haul:

The Bureau XCOM Declassified
The Witcher 2
Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines
State of Decay
Bulletstorm
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Hitman Absolution
Skullgirls
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning (regret because it runs TERRIBLY on my PC)
Castle Crashers
Battleblock Theater
Spec Ops The Line
Counter Strike Global Offensive
Civilization V
Postal 2

Total: $70+

Gifts Recieved:
F.E.A.R 2 (this was given the day before the Steam sale by a friendly gaf member since it was on my wishlist, thanks again)

Overall, pretty decent sale. I got more games last sale, since they were a lot cheaper and more games I wanted. Some that I couldn't even buy, that I was hoping to get this sale. Alas, most of them didn't hit any community/flash/daily.

Blearth

Banned
Final haul

Ikaruga
Guacamelee
Pac-Man DX
Marlow Briggs
Gone Home
Halo: Spartan Assault
Metro 2033 (Thanks lashman!)

All for less than $17

Chindogg

Anyone remember how to see how much you've spent on the sale? I'm only getting total spent over the life of Steam.

Edit: Went in a bit hard this year lol.

BrUZB8OIMAAfs22.png

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?

Zeliard

Finger's hovering over the purchase button for Banished, which looks to have super interesting mechanics. But I don't know if I need an intensive city-builder right now, and the RPS review made me a bit hesitant.

I got my wallet down to $0 early this morning, so all in all it was a pretty efficient sale. But now I'm tempted to make one final purchase.

Blast you, Steam.

NEO0MJ

Last ba-bump.

Double Dragon giveaway, bros!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Double Dragon Neon -- MB-78A3A75B1563CD73 - Taken by Exuro. 117 entrants total.

t1404068264z1.png

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
YO SteamGAF

Is secuROM bad?

It's not the worst, but it's not good.

I have installed and used games with Securom before and never had a problem, but I only game on one PC and I don't change my hardware very often.

Volcynika

I won Shadowrun: Dragonfall from Miletius giveaway (thanks!) but the link is I think a gift link that's shortened, I'm not sure how to get the full url from that. Any ideas?

Here is a giveaway to celebrate my first steam sale and how awesome the SteamGAF community is!

Two of these games are definitely bad rats. One of them is probably bad rats, but might be Divinity OS. Good luck!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

mystery game #3 -- MB-B0E9807B54920A2E - Taken by The One Qoo
mystery game #2 -- MB-A6E3DFDB8F37B7D0 - Taken by Rnr1224
mystery game -- MB-F0BA311F5FB70F5C - Taken by jres80

t1404077834z1.png

Copons

That was before I knew you kicked you cat, once! This changes everything.

I was walking. She was running like a
silly
crazy everywhere, and eventually she hit my leg and was bounced against a wall because cats are kinda rubbery.
It's her fault!! I'm not guilty!! :'(

Stump, please enforce this. :)

I know what you meant, but still I cannot think anything else than Stumpo that handcuff me and bring me to jail. :'(

Nyt9Pdf.jpg

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Here is a giveaway to celebrate my first steam sale and how awesome the SteamGAF community is!

Two of these games are definitely bad rats. One of them is probably bad rats, but might be Divinity OS. Good luck!

Entered. Thanks :)

No idea if I did it right though haha

iosefe

Ok guys, when I get home. I'm doing a Marlow Briggs give away to someone on my friends list with proof that it was on their wishlist....

Na, I'm gonna ModBot it. See you guys in 45 minutes or so

The_Monk

I was walking. She was running like a
silly
crazy everywhere, and eventually she hit my leg and was bounced against a wall because cats are kinda rubbery.
It's her fault!! I'm not guilty!! :'(

Did you girlfriend accidentally hit a door, too? I'm watching you!

:p

Divius

Only bought Papers, Please this sale. Have plenty of backlog and was on a budget. There was nothing I particularly wanted so I'm happy anyway. I also won 2 giveaways and was gifted LLTQ.

The whole team thing was a smart move from valve earning a shitload of money from people spending on useless stuff, good for them.

Martian

Finger's hovering over the purchase button for Banished, which looks to have super interesting mechanics. But I don't know if I need an intensive city-builder right now, and the RPS review made me a bit hesitant.

I got my wallet down to $0 early this morning, so all in all it was a pretty efficient sale. But now I'm tempted to make one final purchase.

Blast you, Steam.

Do ittt! I love banished, Im not into hardcore games, but on easy its more than a blast.

If you loved Anno (at least until 2070), you will love this one.
Just don't buy it for the achievements: I have played for 30 hours and haven't got a single achievement

Only bought Papers, Please this sale. Have plenty of backlog and was on a budget. There was nothing I particularly wanted so I'm happy anyway. I also won 2 giveaways and was gifted LLTQ.

The whole team thing was a smart move from valve earning a shitload of money from people spending on useless stuff, good for them.
Wait... that was in sale? o_O
FCUK

2HR reminder!

wHu6pFw.png

As a backer and a lover of anything Tim Shafer I have decided to give away Broken Age! But with a twist!

Two of the mystery games are Broken Age.
The other three are Bad Rats.

Choose wisely and goodluck!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #3 -- MB-E037FE8A4B47BE4D
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-6F88A13F8B97A0C3 - Taken by Terra_Ex
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-C6F14D5A5EE06C0D
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-40840119B5AAEEB7 - Taken by dream
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-03CF13D4DA2C7C29 - Taken by Sajjaja

t1404075335z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom