• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadin

Opinions on the State of Decay dlc? Never played the game and bought it, should I grab the dlc while it's on sale or wait until the next one? Not sure I'll play through this by then unless the game is somewhat short.

Really wanted South Park but it didn't hit my price. Not that I expected it to hit $30 since it is still somewhat new but I guess I can always hope it gets there during the winter sale.

hohoXD123

I just watched all dev diaries and trailers for Valiant Hearts and realized they cut one complete character that they have announced ôo Hrm. Well I think the game was long enough as is, would probably have been too long with one additional character.

Also WUT. Thank you very much for DMC4 GuardianE!!
I will make sure to wrap up a larger giveaway next month as soon as I receive my job payment, I already picked up some nice little things during the sale but want to add more.
Mmmm, smells like some DLC is cooking up.

Dambrosi

Banned
Sale is wrapped up for me. Hope you all had a great sale. This is one last giveaway as a thank you to all the members who have been extremely generous on this sale, and especially those who were not regular posters on the Steam threads but gave away so much stuff
Join the Wild Hunt !

http://a.pomf.se/acmnme.gif
http://37.media.tumblr.com/0ffa5cd58477668d329d0432c3d62ef4/tumblr_n6pn96EpcH1t9xsnro5_500.gif
...I have to call forth the power of two Titans?

I'm fucked...<:-(

Jeremy

I cleaned out my final non-dailies/flash/community with a Russian trader who took 1:1 over Paypal and I am officially done! What a fun time. I do not look forward to checking my bank statement when everything processes tomorrow.

inm8num2

129023-street-cred-football-commodore-64-screenshot-red-team-winss.png

zychi

Banned
I have a 5, two 6s and a 10 up for grabs. I can't sell em because I'm locked out of the market til Tue, PM me for my steam id.

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
I just realized that, as a proud member of Pink Team, I failed to do the obvious: change my avatar from Dyna Black to Dyna Pink for the duration of the sale.

I know there is only one day left, but this has been corrected. Forgive me GAF.

Saiyan-Rox

last bit of money spent on the headhunter DLC i never got round to buying for BL2

kerbal space program will have to wait another day

Leg-End

Little giveaway, heard good things about this game so grabbed one for myself and one for the gaffers. Good luck.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

One Way Heroics -- MB-CC6D530ABBA2A820 - Taken by Jadax. 11 entrants total.

t1404070327z1.png

UncleO

i was going to go ahead and pick up Ass Creed's but im going to wait till the winter sale since Unity will be out and help drop the price of AC 4 as well as the others. Maybe they will release a Assa Creed Collection.

neoism

so guys I have fallout new Vegas.. I played it alot awhile back and was wondering is the ultimate edition a separate game.? When I got the the store page it says I already own it but I have none of the DLC?

Also is there any mods to make it look better?

Kagemusha

I already own Tabletop Simulator and just bought a 4-pack. I want to gift this to four friends who have never used steam. If I gift via email does the email recipient receive four copies in his inventory when he creates his account? Would he activate one and gift the remaining 3?

Meatfist

My boss gave me $40 in steam money at the beginning of the sale, which got me a good amount of stuff. I can't wait until the winter sale, there was a lot of games in this one that I'm definitely gonna grab when they're cheaper (DS2, South Park, Wolfenstein)

Martian

Is it me or wasnt Dear Esther a "special" sale once? Brilliant game (if you want to call it that) that needs more love.
Imagine what it would be like in CryEngine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom