• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_dc

Music levels in Rayman Legends are amazing. I want a full Rayman game based on those :D

Check Rayman Jungle Run and Rayman Fiesta Run for iOS/Android.

They're not music based (as far as I recall from Jungle Run), but they're essencially "always moving" Rayman levels, lots of fun.

aku:jiki

Screw sonic. Charons Obol is where it's at
Nah, man, compass is the best of the best.

I was pretty shocked that the damn thing doesn't take previously owned items out of the pool! That better mean I can have a multi-compass run to compenaste for this shitty multi-hedgehog one...

Kadin

Not according to palmdesert!
That guy is a monster...

ARWomOI.jpg

Kiru

Thank you for Ace Patrol Kiru.

Wow, really surprised that I won a Dead Space key! Thank you very much Kiru and happy birthday! ; U ;

Thank you Kiru for Civ3!

Have been waiting to play the game for a while now! thanks again

I won gunmetal, thanks Kiru!

Happy Birthday! Thank you for F.E.A.R. 2. :)
Enjoy your games guys! :)
Happy birthday Kiru.
Thanks!

Arren

LAST POST. TOP OF THE PAGE HELL YEAH :D

Yep. It's my birthday and I want to share some leftover games I had with you guys. It may not be much, but I hope some people still want to get some FEAR or Batman. :) Also I didn't include the Lurker restriction, because these threads move so fast during sale. Thank you for this great community.

Biggest thanks for Crysis 2! I really appreciate your generosity and will be sure to play this title to much enjoyment. :) Thanks again!

Nah, man, compass is the best of the best.

I was pretty shocked that the damn thing doesn't take previously owned items out of the pool! That better mean I can have a multi-compass run to compenaste for this shitty multi-hedgehog one...

Hmm I've pretty much ignored the compass I'll have to check that out!

Kiru

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- MB-A89C6BB78E507ECA - Taken by Servizio. 254 entrants total.

NOICE

and congrats Servizio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom