• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
so guys I have fallout new Vegas.. I played it alot awhile back and was wondering is the ultimate edition a separate game.? When I got the the store page it says I already own it but I have none of the DLC?

Also is there any mods to make it look better?

Ultimate is a bundle with the game and the DLC. Buying the ultimate edition will basically add the DLC to your account.

so guys I have fallout new Vegas.. I played it alot awhile back and was wondering is the ultimate edition a separate game.? When I got the the store page it says I already own it but I have none of the DLC?

Also is there any mods to make it look better?

No, if you already own it it just gives you all the the DLC.

And there's tons http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/searchresults/?src_cat=66

That link's for textures, but there's plenty more.

Good luck guys.
ModBot said:
Instructions for General_Frags:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Wizardry 6 & 7 -- MB-865FDC2C16CF42F4 - Taken by ohblahitsme
Wizardry 8 -- MB-DD4DAD2B459C274C - Taken by Bel_Air_Jeff
System Shock 2 -- MB-C8EAF7EECB721C2A - Taken by Sofa King
Harvester -- MB-31042793AB332149 - Taken by Instro

dot

Thank you tav7623 for Bloodrayne! whycantiholdallthesegames.jpg

I just realized that, as a proud member of Pink Team, I failed to do the obvious: change my avatar from Dyna Black to Dyna Pink for the duration of the sale.

I know there is only one day left, but this has been corrected. Forgive me GAF.

Very fitting.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
So, these were my first Steam Sales. Bought nine games for a little under 20 euro. Pretty good, even though I was planning on buying only four for under 10 euro... :D

9.03M
Beat Hazard
Dishonored
Gone Home
Ittle Dew (via GOG)
Marlow Briggs
Papers, Please
The Stanley Parable
To the Moon (via GOG)

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, the M&M giveaway was ended early due to exploits? Damn. There goes my cash cow.

Well, I guess 13 isn't bad.

It's better than 0/9.

chansub-global-emoticon-18be1a297459453f-36x30.png

Vibranium

Banned
Let's do this. Everyone must have this game, screw Bad Rats.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death -- MB-471872C89FD0F422 - Taken by Zakalwe. 20 entrants total.

t1404070767z1.png

Ruruja

Guardians of Middleearth Smaug's Treasure DLC -- MB-80A41C68DA991275 - Taken by Ruruja. 2 entrants total.
Guardians of Middleearth -- MB-9142EF0929F52E90 - Taken by Vandrar. 15 entrants total.

Modbot pls..

Thanks anyways Kiru! Hope you don't mind if I give the DLC to Vandrar.

aku:jiki

Man, this Hedgehog's Curse item in Rogue Legacy is really harshing my buzz. I just got it twice in one run! Come on!

Leave it to motherfucking Sonic to ruin games he's not even in.

Divius

Man, this Hedgehog's Curse item in Rogue Legacy is really harshing my buzz. I just got it twice in one run! Come on!

Leave it to motherfucking Sanic to ruin games he's not even in.
I got it yesterday while I was on a super great run where I collected like 100k moneyz, sucked big time.

Monooboe

For a new page: Two of these are definitely bad rats, the other is probably bad rats but might be Divinity Original Sin. Good luck!

divinity_os.jpg

Damn, I really really want Divinity BUT I might not want Bad Rats more... So not sure if I dare enter the giveaway, anyway awesome giveaway nonetheless!:D

OmegaDL50

Best of luck to whoever won that Witcher 3 givaway. Based Sub-Zero.

And Kira you are awesome for what you do. Amazing people in SteamGAF

Vibranium

Banned
Everyone who doesn't have Marlow, don't forget to enter my quick giveaway! The developers must have seen an insane spike of purchases this sale.

waby

My friend crafted summer badges and got a Steam Summer Sale 2014 Reward, Level 5 which sells for about $375! I demand a Dark Souls 2 from him or I'll hit his balls so hard it will disengaged in its slot

Well done to the 4 who won the games, probably will give more games in the July thread, just have to go through all my indie bundle library's and check them.

Beelzebubs

My friend crafted summer badges and got a Steam Summer Sale 2014 Reward, Level 5 which sells for about $375! I demand a Dark Souls 2 from him or I'll hit his balls so hard it will disengaged in its slot

Lucky git. I'm half tempted to craft a few summer sale badges whilst they are cheap to see if I can win a great drop. Either that or pick up Skyrim. Will have to check wallet balance later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom