• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so after Pac-Man, I'll have about 5 bucks left

Was looking at Enslaved or Ikaruga, but if anybody else has a better suggestion, I'm all ears. I was probably going to pass on Ikaruga, because they have already shown they were willing to drop the price lower, and because I totally suck at shmups anyway.

anyone?

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I've turned down a lot of things (like useless DLC and AssCreed games), but I keep eyeing Planetary Annihilation. I wish there was an OT so I could read less-scattered impressions.

I play RTS games in a more defensive fashion, though, so I'm not sure I'd like it.

I've turned down a lot of things (like useless DLC and AssCreed games), but I keep eyeing Planetary Annihilation. I wish there was an OT so I could read less-scattered impressions.

I play RTS games in a more defensive fashion, though, so I'm not sure I'd like it.

Giant Bomb did a video on it a few weeks back, worth a watch.

Duress

I think I'm going to pass on Divinity Origins. I want to get it, but I'll wait for impressions, and maybe a price drop; during Christmas.

hawk2025

Was Assassin's Creed Liberation crappy because it was on the Vita, or is it crappy altogether?

I had an awful time with it on the Vita, but it was super glitchy and had an awful framerate. Anyone here think the full game is worth a shot?

Mono

That guy is a monster...

ARWomOI.jpg

Jeeeeez. :O

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Was Assassin's Creed Liberation crappy because it was on the Vita, or is it crappy altogether?

I had an awful time with it on the Vita, but it was super glitchy and had an awful framerate. Anyone here think the full game is worth a shot?

No, don't buy Liberation HD, it's a poorly optimized garbage port. Every other Asscreed is a better game.

Ventara

Why would it being on the Vita make it crappy?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Reposting with just under an hour to go

more people need to experience the joy that is BattleBlock Theater. Especially finding a secret - I love the secret music

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

BattleBlock Theater #2 -- MB-2596E47D8A90EB9B - Taken by Stuggernaut. 22 entrants total.
BattleBlock Theater -- MB-7BFFEE205C0A4B47 - Taken by rockx4. 40 entrants total.

t1404074856z1.png

AEREC

Damn...All I wanted from this sale was super street fighter 4 AE...and it only came in a community vote that did not win.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Giant Bomb did a video on it a few weeks back, worth a watch.

Yeah, I watched all of that and have read some impressions. I've got a bunch of other RTS/Strategy games that I could play, and with how hesitant I've been about buying this, I should probably just wait for the Winter Sale before I decide.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Damn...All I wanted from this sale was super street fighter 4 AE...and it only came in a community vote that did not win.

It'll most likely be on sale before Ultra releases on amazon and steam.
It was also 7.49 like a couple weeks ago on amazon and steam when the steamworks transition.

Also speaking of steamworks transition, AE netcode is still pretty damn shit sadly.
GFWL>steamworks so far for AE

For every 99 people have nothing but trouble with it, there's 1 that has none and will keep telling the people with problems they're imagining stuff.

I never have any problems with it. Full disclosure: I only have a couple games on it, but played FC3 from beginning to end with no issues whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom