• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seaklng

Banned
wA0B4Lz.gif

IT'S HERE. <3

Teknoman

MGR is pretty awesome, but I get what you mean about backlog. Actually I think I need to hold off and actually play some steam games instead of snagging more. The only ones i've beaten (with an actual ending) are Half Life series (of course), Walking Dead, and Dark Souls 1.

Of course it helps that the only stuff I wanted was Wolfenstein, which i'm sure will drop further during the Christmas sale (was there a fall / thanksgiving sale?) and Walking Dead Season 2.

Fox318

ModBot said:
Instructions for Fox318:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats -- MB-3808B8BB51AA8575 - Taken by KillerDark. 14 entrants total.

t1404096324z1.png
i5JZwI6wpmpd.gif
i5JZwI6wpmpd.gif
i5JZwI6wpmpd.gif
i5JZwI6wpmpd.gif
i5JZwI6wpmpd.gif

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Luckily I'm at my phone, here I can't buy stuff and will sleep soon. When I wake up tomorrow nobody will talk anymore about MGR and I am save...!

I will talk about it. Because I'm probably going to buy it tomorrow just before the sale ends.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
How do you check how much you've spent this sale?

Your steam page -> Badges -> Steam Summer Adventure 2014 -> How do I earn card drops?

A friendly word of warning: Whatever number you see looking at that page, no one except you cares unless it's over, say, $5,000. So posting what you spent is the exact opposite of what anyone else in the thread cares about. If you literally just posted a tumbleweed animated gif, that would be ten times infinity times more interesting than posting that you spent $100-200. You are at risk of literally murdering people out of boredom if you post it. Beware.

dani_dc

Bought the game, then found out I actually had bought a bundle with the game in it.
So here's a key for it:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

One Way Heroics -- MB-F21F811CCDD5071D - Taken by ihateyourhat. 14 entrants total.

t1404086569z1.png

Ozium

HAY GUYS SO HERE'S MAH STUFF.

I got...one of the best action games ever (you get to play as Ichigo! :eek:), one of the best rat games ever, Llama Llama, card games on motorcycles on hippos, zambies, kawaii schoolgirls, Gravity featuring Sandra Bullock, and more zambies. Oh and other stuff.
Sorry that it's not Witcher 3 or anything, this was all i could afford. Also for people who wanted a new drawing from me, sorry again...my hand hurts and i'm lazy.

May Ariana, Sanic, and Gaben bless you all. Good luck.

Thank you! Definitely worth the weight

r3n4ud

Your steam page -> Badges -> Steam Summer Adventure 2014 -> How do I earn card drops?

A friendly word of warning: Whatever number you see looking at that page, no one except you cares unless it's over, say, $5,000. So posting what you spent is the exact opposite of what anyone else in the thread cares about. If you literally just posted a tumbleweed animated gif, that would be ten times infinity times more interesting than posting that you spent $100-200. You are at risk of literally murdering people out of boredom if you post it. Beware.

Listen to Stump. Instead, you should pm Turfster the list of what you bought. He appreciates other peoples sale expense.

HAY GUYS SO HERE'S MAH STUFF.

I got...one of the best action games ever (you get to play as Ichigo! :eek:), one of the best rat games ever, Llama Llama, card games on motorcycles on hippos, zambies, kawaii schoolgirls, Gravity featuring Sandra Bullock, and more zambies. Oh and other stuff.
Sorry that it's not Witcher 3 or anything, this was all i could afford. Also for people who wanted a new drawing from me, sorry again...my hand hurts and i'm lazy.

May Ariana, Sanic, and Gaben bless you all. Good luck.

good lord!

Chariot

MGR is pretty awesome, but I get what you mean about backlog. Actually I think I need to hold off and actually play some steam games instead of snagging more. The only ones i've beaten (with an actual ending) are Half Life series (of course), Walking Dead, and Dark Souls 1.

Of course it helps that the only stuff I wanted was Wolfenstein, which i'm sure will drop further during the Christmas sale (was there a fall / thanksgiving sale?) and Walking Dead Season 2.
Yeah, it's difficult to play games when you're occupied with buying them :(

What is this, the Rat police?

We'll see about that.

I will talk about it. Because I'm probably going to buy it tomorrow just before the sale ends.
YOU CANT TALK THE WHOLE DAY
believe me, you won't.

last call
DRxKU3G.png

Introducing the Why didn't you buy these games when they were on sale ya dingus; or, the 2nd chance raffle!
ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Papers Please -- MB-013DE941F9C38401 - Taken by derbene. 51 entrants total.
Risk of Rain -- MB-38274AAE14C871F1 - Taken by Cyberquake. 1 entrants total.
Long Live the Queen -- MB-EE29CFBEABC108FC - Taken by ViviOggi. 60 entrants total.

t1404086332z1.png

Ark

"How do I earn card drops" on Steam Summer badge.

Haha, thanks.

Managed to spend more than I expected/thought I had, but not too much for me to feel guilty. I know I'm going to play all the games I've bought, even if I did manage to play 90% of the way through Metal Gear Rising with the music turned down to 0 before I realised (I'm an idiot, news at 10).

I'd really like to pick up Rome 2 but I've only heard bad things about it and I still have Shogun 2 to play (and it's expansions).

Question about Civ 5, I only bought the base game when it was a daily the other day; should I pick up the DLC too? Or will the base game be enough for me to enjoy my first experience with a Civ game?

Annnnnd you're banned again! :p I was finally able to use the market again last night. Put up all the extra cards that I didn't give away up so I could buy a few keys for Amnesia Piggy and Front Mission: Armored Cored Version.

I'm not banned yet! I've made $3 from selling trading cards since my last post, and there's still more to come. Probably peanuts to the TF2 people but it can take a chunk off Metal Gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom