• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahamrick

That's weird. Is it still showing 1 entrant for you guys? That would be really strange if a single post is showing up differently for different users.

Yeah, still shows up like that for me.
4sNBzKo.png

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
So I reached level 8 today, and had voted somewhere around 20 times. I was expecting my cards today that it told me were stock piling, is there a delay on that shit or something?

You have to buy something to get them to unlock, since they usually unlock when you register a vote. No more votes = no trigger to unlock. Buy Defy Gravity for .29 and sell the cards.

My haul:

Shadowrun Dragonfall - 4,39€
Amnesia A Machine for Pigs - 4,12€
Betrayer - 3,99€
Outlast Whistleblower - 4,49€
Nether - 2,79€
F.e.a.r. 2 Reborn - 1,99€
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - 2,49€
Broken Age - 7,81€

Would have liked to get DreadOut and SiN Episodes, but no discount on them (or at least, it wasn't low enough for DreadOut).

The007JiM

So I reached level 8 today, and had voted somewhere around 20 times. I was expecting my cards today that it told me were stock piling, is there a delay on that shit or something?

I reached level 10 last night, voted like 23 times.

The cards arrived when the final votation ended.

StAidan

ANuclearError claimed your Mystery Game key. There were 141 entrants.

Last gift of the sale was Shovel Knight.

Haha. I didn't enter most of the giveaways this sale, but I entered this one thinking, "hey -- it could be Shovel Knight!" Ah well, I'm sure I'll pick it up myself soon enough. My Steam wallet is empty for now.

Is he giving you a key or what? I try to make it a rule only to deal in tradeables.

Yeah, first key I've gone for out of dozens of trades so it's my own fault :p From the AMD promotion. Hoping it will be nothing.

Are you sure that you were dealing with the same guy and not an impersonator? There seems to be a lot of them running around.
Yeah, I double checked. And lol, he went offline. Think I've been had. Fingers fucking crossed. Totally my fault for not going for a tradable but he had enough feedback to where I took the risk. Hopefully it works out.....

Ryne

Some cheapies picked up during the sale:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death -- MB-03D4235E44DF1E1D - Taken by UncleO
Interstellar Marines -- MB-8E28D62C4C4DE1F3 - Taken by KPJZKC
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX Plus All You Can Eat Edition -- MB-18F09C2239184079 - Taken by Cru

t1404089106z1.png

Ventara

NBNT YOU LOVELY INDIVIDUAL. I WANNA KISS YOUR FRIGGIN' FACE.
THANK YOU X'S A TRILLION

9PYRv.jpg

9PYWa.gif

Alright, for real, how rich is nbnt? I keep seeing him giving out all these awesome games. Does he just have a heart of gold? Or is this all part of some plan to have us in his debt?
You're awesome, nbnt!

Yeah, still shows up like that for me.

Super weird. You must be on Modbots shit list. He's out to get you.

Helmholtz

I think one of my favorite moments of these threads was when everyone was posting their steam profiles and adding each other. I have a lot more friends on my Steam account now :).

dot

Hail Hydra.

Oh yeah, here's the original comic that the banner came from. The super popular mega-hit Sonic Adventure 3: Sonic's Revengeance and the Gabe of Thrones.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 21 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

State of Decay -- MB-0F3BC754165F8CFD - Taken by demented
Electronic Super Joy -- MB-D5D7EA05C5583886 - Taken by Shadowplay1979
Devil May Cry 4 -- MB-B77556BF01648D1C - Taken by CreepingFear
xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats -- MB-EDB9052AF41BD823 - Taken by hardcastlemccormick
Final Slam 2 -- MB-6C0EE37368F5AEB3
Windforge -- MB-62F3DFF93F09A8EE - Taken by Casimir
Serious Sam 3 BFE (plus the BFE Bonus Pack) -- MB-44EBE444FB10F71F - Taken by Henry Swanson
The Last Remnant -- MB-176FAB3D078466B7 - Taken by ohblahitsme
Defy Gravity Extended -- MB-0BB9C4C7F9EABE05
LYNE -- MB-426F12D71A901597 - Taken by Arthos
Death Rally -- MB-E8D20D502A97133B - Taken by bobnowhere
Dead Pixels -- MB-09E7A70FB9C5BD2E
Marlow Briggs -- MB-AA6D7850B7965EAB - Taken by masterkajo
Critical Mass -- MB-B594338D059EFB27
One Way Heroics -- MB-736073A013E7C9FF - Taken by AsylumX
VVVVVV -- MB-8CAA1EE5BBA1F779
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae -- MB-1A7675D04B1633FB - Taken by LGom09
Card City Nights -- MB-4B99E3052BF43260 - Taken by someguyinahat
Just Cause 2 -- MB-06B886E283F9CE5A