• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruteUA

Guys.....Shovel Knight. It's amazing. If you've ever sat and thought "Man, I wish they still made awesome games like they did back in the NES days", this is it. nbnt thought he was just raffling away a game, but what I've won is really a life-changing nuclear explosion of gaming joy. Should you put Shovel Knight on your radars/wish lists? Yes, at the top, and three times.

Just a reminder for those who like to play awesome games (I suspect some of you might fall into this category) to pick up Cook, Serve, Delicious! It is a steal at $3.99.

I've put in a ton of hours, and have tried to gift it around this sale, but alas, some monies must be saved for that "Rent" my landlord keeps going on about.

Plus, its made by a Gaffer!

Is it one of those time management type games? (like Diner Dash?)

Dryk

Guys.....Shovel Knight. It's amazing. If you've ever sat and thought "Man, I wish they still made awesome games like they did back in the NES days", this is it. nbnt thought he was just raffling away a game, but what I've won is really a life-changing nuclear explosion of gaming joy. Should you put Shovel Knight on your radars/wish lists? Yes, at the top, and three times.
I bought it as soon as I woke up the day it came out, sunk 7 hours into it that night and the next day and finished it. I regret nothing.

I need to start prioritising my backlog again now. Though I started Bit Trip Fate and Red Alert 3 before the sale started so I need to finish them first. Bit Trip Core's final level is going to have to wait and may get moved to the pile of shameful display

yami4ct

Not as awesome as nbnt's gifts, but it's something. 30 minutes left!

Don't sell yourself short! The sheer number of giveaways you've got there is kind of astounding. Hope I luck out and get something, haha.

I hope one day I'm able to be as generous as some of you guys.

UncleBiz

Damn, did I kill ModBot will my short raffle giveaway?

No reply...

Took a few minutes for me, just give it some time. Maybe it's getting tired

I never get a reply from ModBot when I've entered giveaways.

Am I doing it wrong? I feel like I'm doing it wrong. Just a subject and the XXXXXX -- KEY in the body, yeah?

You only get a response if you create a giveaway or win. Entering, you don't get anything

Toki767

Someone was nice enough to gift it to me so I've gifted it to a bunch of people, nbnt included. It's a very satisfying game.

yami4ct

I never get a reply from ModBot when I've entered giveaways.

Am I doing it wrong? I feel like I'm doing it wrong. Just a subject and the XXXXXX -- KEY in the body, yeah?

Mod bot doesn't reply unless you win. The people complaining about it being slow are probably trying to create giveaways.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
It's been weird not seeing these every once in a while.
Work, World Cup shenanigans and the absurd amount of posts these sales threads have made me unable to keep up with them at all, don't have enough time to read through all of it :(

Chucker

To be fair, Double Dragon Neon at $4.99 is pretty bodacious. I paid full price on Live for it, no regrets.
Acadhrr.jpg

Seaklng

Banned
nbnt, pls.
Love this gif <3

Touched by the hand of God, you have been.
nbnt doing the work of god over here.
Clearly I have been blessed <3

Everyone should just buy nbnt something lol. I'm pretty sure this guy dropped 1000+ bucks in the past day.
Yesss. I totally would if I wasn't flat broke ;n;

dayam, i'm jelly. how i do get in on this gifting action?
You have to pray to Gaben when you go to bed at night. ;]

Suddenly it makes sense. Nbnt is a witcher and has slain the monster Gaben and taken all his keys!

Whoa... he giveth and he giveth some more I guess.
Taken straight out of the Bible of NBNT.
Book of Gaben verse 3
"nbnt giveth and then giveth some more."

side note: verse 3 doesn't exist.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
*scrolls back a few pages

whats going on around here? oh its just nbnt being nbnt. back to wrestling

Screw it, have another one.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Rock of Ages -- MB-41133B167BD16076 - Taken by bluechox2. 10 entrants total.

t1404104838z1.png

My Metal Gear Rising giveaway is still available here.

EDIT: Nevermind, changed my mind on adding Gaffers, sorry.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Hey what is the cheapest Wolfenstein went on sale this time? I didn't want to drop $30 but someone told me I missed it on sale for $15.

They were shitting me right? I'd be pissed if I missed that. Plus you would think a ton of people would have bought it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom