• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

munchie64

NBNT YOU LITTLE DEVIL. HOLY SHIT. I THINK I DIED OK
I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH. HOW CAN I EVER REPAY YOU
9Q3Wc.jpg

omsj.gif

ARE... ARE YOU GOD?
I SERIOUSLY CANNOT BE AWAKE RIGHT NOW...
OH MY GOD.
#ded
LUCKY DEVIL
tumblr_mips5atzKC1qkz8azo1_500.gif

Ambition

NBNT YOU LITTLE DEVIL. HOLY SHIT. I THINK I DIED OK
I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH. HOW CAN I EVER REPAY YOU
9Q3Wc.jpg

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/omsj.gif[/MG]

ARE... ARE YOU GOD?
I SERIOUSLY CANNOT BE AWAKE RIGHT NOW...
OH MY GOD.
#ded[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m250xpqRyc1qe12tn.gif
nbnt, pls.

Ibuki

Banned
So Astebreed isn't a shmup or is it? I'm so confused now with the ZOE comparison. I do want to pick it up before the sale ends though.

Uzzy

I dont play games liek this, but is it worth it? Heard auto saving was horrible.

They added in manual saves when Dragonfall came out. I'd say it's worth it, especially when you get Dragonfall, as that's a far superior campaign to the original. Lots more roleplaying options, more choice (well, the illusion of choice at least) and a more interesting setting.

One more.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FTL Advanced Edition -- MB-EC3382AE46D99D59 - Taken by ref. 4 entrants total.

t1404093702z1.png

Ozium

anyone else noticing a pattern on whom nbnt showers with gifts?

also what I said last night still stands:

if Rhaknar is SteamGAF's equivalent of a drunk friend buying your round all night then nbnt is SteamGAF's equivalent of the lawnmower man

JakeD

Anyone who likes old school resident evil should check out cold fear while it's $5.99. I've seen it recommended here a couple times and finally pulled the trigger.

Dryk

I splurged last night while the battle was raging and bought my way up to Level 5 and a whole host of other badges. Managed to break even selling the spare Summer cards and the TF2/Dota rewards. Phew.

tylerf

Repost for after the nbnt explosion :p

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Ikaruga -- MB-4F65EB9DBC1BF05A - Taken by famfrit

t1404102917z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
anyone else noticing a pattern on whom nbnt showers with gifts?

also what I said last night still stands:

wait, what did I do? been watching wrestling at work like a slacker

Thezez

Banned
Just a reminder for those who like to play awesome games (I suspect some of you might fall into this category) to pick up Cook, Serve, Delicious! It is a steal at $3.99.

I've put in a ton of hours, and have tried to gift it around this sale, but alas, some monies must be saved for that "Rent" my landlord keeps going on about.

Plus, its made by a Gaffer!

dot

Not as awesome as nbnt's gifts, but it's something. 30 minutes left!

Here's the original comic that the banner came from. The super popular mega-hit Sonic Adventure 3: Sonic's Revengeance and the Gabe of Thrones.
ModBot said:
I am giving away 21 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

State of Decay -- MB-0F3BC754165F8CFD - Taken by demented
Electronic Super Joy -- MB-D5D7EA05C5583886 - Taken by Shadowplay1979
Devil May Cry 4 -- MB-B77556BF01648D1C - Taken by CreepingFear
xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats -- MB-EDB9052AF41BD823 - Taken by hardcastlemccormick
Final Slam 2 -- MB-6C0EE37368F5AEB3
Windforge -- MB-62F3DFF93F09A8EE - Taken by Casimir
Serious Sam 3 BFE (plus the BFE Bonus Pack) -- MB-44EBE444FB10F71F - Taken by Henry Swanson
The Last Remnant -- MB-176FAB3D078466B7 - Taken by ohblahitsme
Defy Gravity Extended -- MB-0BB9C4C7F9EABE05
LYNE -- MB-426F12D71A901597 - Taken by Arthos
Death Rally -- MB-E8D20D502A97133B - Taken by bobnowhere
Dead Pixels -- MB-09E7A70FB9C5BD2E
Marlow Briggs -- MB-AA6D7850B7965EAB - Taken by masterkajo
Critical Mass -- MB-B594338D059EFB27
One Way Heroics -- MB-736073A013E7C9FF - Taken by AsylumX
VVVVVV -- MB-8CAA1EE5BBA1F779
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae -- MB-1A7675D04B1633FB - Taken by LGom09
Card City Nights -- MB-4B99E3052BF43260 - Taken by someguyinahat
Just Cause 2 -- MB-06B886E283F9CE5A