• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

xBladeM6x

I'm watching you NBNT.

derp_by_xbladem6x-d7ojfuy.gif

yami4ct

I had more fun entering giveaways and watching the reactions of other people winning than that whole team badge crafting bullshit.

I actually went overboard in badge crafting. First time getting into it, so I ended up crafting like 5. After selling summer cards I got as rewards for badge crafting, I still ended up spending only like $1.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
NBNT rocks... I got 30+ hours in Dark Souls 2 already (thanks again!!)

That game was so hard at first, but man is it addictive once you get over the learning curve a bit. I still die when shit breathes on me, but it's hella fun :)

If it wasn't for him, I would have never bought the game because of how hard it looked.

EDIT : Proof is in the pic ;)

MUkhoqf.png

ModBot said:
Instructions for Jason Frost:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Little Inferno -- MB-B927EBC8EED4C87B
Cogs -- MB-14B2F8B07990967A - Taken by Darth Kupi
Broken Sword: Director's Cut -- MB-A0C40F9615F187EB - Taken by FauX. 2 entrants total.
Crayon Physics Deluxe -- MB-4BC09656E25CB7A9 - Taken by DrEvil. 1 entrants total.
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery -- MB-010D6CE49D15683C - Taken by betterhalf. 2 entrants total.
Organ Trail: Director's Cut -- MB-9CD78E9B57703EF5 - Taken by fallout. 7 entrants total.
Splice -- MB-D1233722EA770B15 - Taken by Atilac. 2 entrants total.
Serious Sam 3: BFE -- MB-537D6CB774C82E1C - Taken by ev0. 6 entrants total.
Anomaly Korea -- MB-E8D0A2FA8E8004DB - Taken by Vilifier. 3 entrants total.
Solar 2 -- MB-03B85B7A662BCFE3 - Taken by BinaryPork2737. 2 entrants total.
Dungeon Defenders Plus All DLC -- MB-3D7F448D77E04964 - Taken by clockworkinyou. 5 entrants total.

t1404095618z1.png

dani_dc

I wish I knew who half these people sending friend requests were. I feel like they never talk in this thread since their Steam name is super different from their GAF name.

I'm part of the problem.

Ah yes, it didn't occur to me that my current Steam name is different than my usual internet name. I'm going by "Morais" on Steam right now (though my community ID is dani_dreamcast which is pretty similar to my gaf username).

Sorry about that.

Toki767

Ah yes, it didn't occur to me that my current Steam name is different than my usual internet name. I'm going by "Morais" on Steam right now (though my community ID is dani_dreamcast which is pretty similar to my gaf username).

Sorry about that.

D'aww. I can forgive someone who is currently playing Shovel Knight.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
How do I get an immortal like NBNT to notice a peasant like myself?

Change your avatar to a girl. Nbnt has a thing for avatars with cute girls.

Already in the GAF group, but here's my Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/azuredream/

Oh, and...

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Saints Row The Third The Full Package -- MB-06861B261077E758 - Taken by ieptbarakat
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon -- MB-A4F9343D3A6B55E0 - Taken by poopninjamvc3mk
Savant Ascent -- MB-E337B7A7D99D8341
Agarest Generations of War -- MB-EA5DA7F5954908A8 - Taken by Abomination

t1404106203z1.png

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy

Sorry about that.

I changed my GAF name this week (Thanks Stump!) for mainly this reason. All my online game stuff is Stuggernaut, may as well have GAF match.

RIP Mr. Pockets ;P

How do I get an immortal like NBNT to notice a peasant like myself?
Make a pilgrimage to the tree upon the hill once each week, whereupon you shall meditate upon the bristles in Lord Gaben's beard. Once you can perfectly picture our Lord's magnificence in your minds eye, and be at peace, NBNT shall appear before you.

Poetic

Here's a couple games, I won some during the sale and thought I'd give back a little. I don't know how to get all images to appear, the quoted post only had the 1 image. Hope this one goes smoother than my previous giveaway.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death -- MB-58C762931321D74B - Taken by Ezalc. 14 entrants total.
Fallout: New Vegas -- MB-978A3157541DA7CF - Taken by yGray. 16 entrants total.

t1404106285z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom