• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tektonic

You, me, and Tektonic gotta start the kickstarter later tonight.

i'm in -- and everyone will be like:

spin.gif

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Less than an hour! Check out some footage if you know nothing of the game. It's fantastic!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Velocity Ultra -- MB-255908C67AE45DBB - Taken by Henry Swanson

t1404107129z1.png

yami4ct

This thread just inspired me to go see what my first Steam game was. It was a retail copy of Left4Dead. Huh. I totally remember running over and buying it at Target when it was on Sale. Surprised that's what got me on Steam. First digital purchases were Monkey Island: SE and Tales from Monkey Island: Season 1.

Ozium

so I just won another M&M card and tried to add it to my wallet (since I'm already locked out of the market, who cares...) and it is not letting me and says to contact steam support.. I've triple checked all the deets and nothing is awry...

wtf m8, I even had to do a little captcha thing to redeem my prize

iosefe

so I just won another M&M card and tried to add it to my wallet (since I'm already locked out of the market, who cares...) and it is not letting me and says to contact steam support.. I've triple checked all the deets and nothing is awry...

PayPal Middle Man

Anustart

Yeah, you get blocked from using new payment methods it seems for the duration of the week. I haven't been able to buy anything for about 4 days now :/

Edit: ^ Can someone be my paypal middle man? I need to grab a couple gifts but can't :(

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ugh night hanging out when I could be winning raffles. Thanks lord Im back. Now its time to crash. Hope you all have a nice night to all those who are about to sleep and good morning or afternoon to everyone on other time zones. A pleasure to have shared another steam sale with all of you and to all the newbies joining in please also enter the regular Steam Gaf thread and be a bigger part of the community.

Probably everyone added my ass on steam but here´s my profile in case someone missed adding me.

tumblr_n2ek4mHRjt1s1rno0o1_500.gif

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (scoobidoo112, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Legendary -- MB-47DB99534F9389B4

t1404104976z1.png

Hope I can make someone happy with this! The game has a very interesting story and, although it certainly isn't a masterpiece, I did manage to have a lot of fun playing it!

Good luck!

iosefe

Yeah, you get blocked from using new payment methods it seems for the duration of the week. I haven't been able to buy anything for about 4 days now :/

Edit: ^ Can someone be my paypal middle man? I need to grab a couple gifts but can't :(

paypal account is easy to make.

go through all the steps, then hover over prolfe to open a dropdown menu, select manage/edit cards.

Add the Candy Cash Card as a new debit/Credit Card, select paypal as payment on steam, then select the mastercard for purchase.

Proceed to delete the Mastercard from your Pay Pal Accoutn

Dambrosi

Banned
What the hell?! Astebreed getting given away all over the place, and no love for SHMUP LOVE himself? Am I really expected to buy it on me tod?

Just kidding, congrats to all those so blessed with giant sparkly robots :p

Hope I can make someone happy with this! The game has a very interesting story and, although it certainly isn't a masterpiece, I did manage to have a lot of fun playing it!

Good luck!
And to whoever wins this...I'm so sorry. <:-(

Ventara

Btw, guys, I'm trying to gift this game through Steam, but it's still in my inventory. Does it just sit there until the other person accepts? Or does that mean they declined the gift?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
is the drop system equal to dota?

(I have no clue about DOTA since I flat out refuse to play MOBAs since they're all RTS and I dislike RTS)

It's certainly not TF2 frequent, and you may want to buy the "operations" for better crate drop chances but it's like... 12 hours a week (Thurs-Wed) will give you the 4 crates/item drops before diminishing returns.

iosefe

For New Page Candy Cash Winners:
How to PayPal Middleman

go through all the steps to create an account, then hover over profile to open a dropdown menu, select manage/edit cards.

Add the Candy Cash Card as a new debit/Credit Card, select paypal as payment on steam, then select the mastercard for purchase.

Proceed to delete the Mastercard from your Pay Pal Account

So either I am worse then I remember or this version of Ikaruga is harder. I'm going with I am worse. But man what a great game, and the card art is beautiful as well.

Turfster

today I found out JaseC's real name. it was a sad day

I can no longer pretend he is in fact seahorse romulan. the illusion has been shattered, he is but a mere mortal like us :(
If you rearrange the letters, add a few, remove some others, you'll notice it's totally an anagram!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Btw, guys, I'm trying to gift this game through Steam, but it's still in my inventory. Does it just sit there until the other person accepts? Or does that mean they declined the gift?

You'll send "Sent to [name]" when you click on the gift. It'll disappear once it's been accepted.

If you rearrange the letters, add a few, remove some others, you'll notice it's totally an anagram!

Darn, I knew I made it too simple!

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (scoobidoo112, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Legendary -- MB-47DB99534F9389B4 - Taken by Diggeh. 2 entrants total.

t1404104976z1.png

Good luck!

New page reminder!

i didn't use my head and bought keys in-game in tf2 for a marvel heroes pack i really wanted since it's super cheap

and after i buy them i forget that stuff in the store is untradeable for a few days...

EDIT: Oh man, the trader is doing me a maaaaaaaaajor solid, I'm so happy.

Anustart

paypal account is easy to make.

go through all the steps, then hover over prolfe to open a dropdown menu, select manage/edit cards.

Proceed to delete the Mastercard from your Pay Pal Accoutn

Ugh. Why is paypal bitchin' at me that cookies are turned off :/ They're on dammit.

Ozium

FUUUUUU.. does it still work for direct purchases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom