• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
My haul was pretty light this year due to shortage of funds, though I think this will satisfy me for a bit:

Far Cry 3
Saints Row 4
Chivalry Medieval Warfare
Borderlands GOTY

So yeah pretty much last day sales picks lol.

i was hoping amazon would price match the dailies today. i even went and turned my spare change into amazon credit so i could buy Metal Gear Rising from there.

Hmm, I think I'll just buy a 3ds game instead.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
why does Steam say I don't own Arma II when I own Arma 2 (from Humble?)

Because the Arma 2 from the Humble Bundle is a different sub/number/license from the Steam Store Arma 2, according to JaseC?

xBladeM6x

Shovel Knight

original.jpg

So here's the deal guys, a certain two games have been being discussed recently for the amount of time put in to them.
This giveaway contains one of them.
Good luck.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game -- MB-60F791573B256C3D - Taken by wilflare. 45 entrants total.

t1404105622z1.png

BA79D7B6A971FBE4BFB813E9A4B38B85D2170BD1

6320C27AF82A3E8DC37ADE15C7997972E44ED6CF

You know what to do.

Now I regret not buying it!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (scoobidoo112, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Legendary -- MB-47DB99534F9389B4

t1404104976z1.png

Final Reminder! One minute left!

Was Bad Rats even on sale this time? You have to wonder what the devs think about it. Do they see every sale, every potenial meal, as a reminder of their failure or are they living the high life on the French Riveria?

t0rment

No, more equal to TF2 where you get a certain amount of drops per week.

(I have no clue about DOTA since I flat out refuse to play MOBAs since they're all RTS and I dislike RTS)

It's certainly not TF2 frequent, and you may want to buy the "operations" for better crate drop chances but it's like... 12 hours a week (Thurs-Wed) will give you the 4 crates/item drops before diminishing returns.

thanks, maybe i'll get when i have more free time, and less backlog.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
M&M giveaway came back and went to put it in steam, steam straight up blocked it :( but the card still works everywhere else. Tried normal card and paypal still got bodied

Was gonna do a giveaway but rip any transactions on my account till the 3rd I guess

LuuKyK

I am so glad I bought The Wolf Among Us. What an amazing game. Love everything about it, just finished Chapter 3. When is the last chapter coming?

Playing it made me really tempted to buy The Walking Dead Season 2 btw. Shit. I must resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom