• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorfyako

Banned
Dishonored GOTY - $10.19
Far Cry 3 - $7.49
Saints Row 4 w/ Season Pass - ~$13
Skyrim Legendary Edition - ~$13
The Walking Dead Season 2 - $12.50

What I passed on during the sale due to price. Here's hoping they drop for the winter sale!

Turfster

Dishonored GOTY - $10.19
Far Cry 3 - $7.49
Saints Row 4 w/ Season Pass - ~$13
Skyrim Legendary Edition - ~$13
The Walking Dead Season 2 - $12.50

What I passed on during the sale due to price. Here's hoping they drop for the winter sale!

Walking dead s2, probably.
The rest... not seeing it happen.

Lain

Abyss Odyssey is getting pre-purchased tomorrow, when I can get new funds into my prepaid card. Love the art-style and I love the banner for it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Abyss Odyssey is getting pre-purchased tomorrow, when I can get new funds into my prepaid card. Love the art-style and I love the banner for it.

I'll be snapping it up myself closer to release. Don't want to potentially miss out on that OST DLC.

xBladeM6x

Last giveaway sequence initiated

Now that I have a proper gif for this.

gdg_by_xbladem6x-d7omf0k.gif

Saw is still available. What happened is that the US sub quickly ran out of keys, but instead of restocking it, Konami instead repurposed the UK sub for the US and completely forgot about the actual US sub.

It's not on my regional store, can't find anything if I search SAW. So I don't see any way of buying it outside of region switching or finding a trader that has it.

KarmaCow

So is it a good or bad sign that Capcom didn't put RE5 on sale, presumably because of GFWL? It's probably foolish but I'm still hoping for the extra DLC to come out on PC.

Kadin

Thanks to all the generous donors for this sale and all the others who made it a fun place to hang out for the past 10 days. I'll try to still visit the SteamGAF thread here and there.

Hugstable

Banned
Your names are terrible. I just thought for a moment that you thanked yourself :D

Haha I used to get both the names mixed up too.

Anyway thanks to everyone who contributed to all the various and massive giveaways. Seeing the community come together to just have great games being raffled off, even the cheaper ones like Marlow and Bad Rats was just awesome to see. Hell seeing everyone do that and winning one myself caused me to do a giveaway as well. It's infectious haha. It was beautiful thing to see though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom